Sign in to follow this  
lovely me

How can we make Somalia better?

We're all in America today not really worried about the loved ones back in Somalia

and the tragedy that they face everyday.

So, I am asking those of you who care about

Somalia to come up with suggestions to help uprise Somalia and its economy...

Respond with great ideas 'cause Somalia is where our heart is.

OG Moti   

hey bro lovely u wana know how we would make somali better, simple forget tribalism and treat each other well, denounce all those war lords that are controlling our life, help each other, and those who are outside somalia educate your self and realize that you are somali and will remain somali, then join our hands together and do something, see this site: http://www.syl2.s5.com peace

mojam   

Step 1: Assasinate the warlords

Step 2: Educate the Somali people in Islam, history, politics, geography, etc

from there on, everything will be 'OK'

Haseena   

When somalis ask help us to make somalia better, they should instead say help somalis to understand each other better. The main peoblem with our people today is not the will of wanting to make somalia a better place, the problems lies not in whether we want a place we can call home a peacful place- cause no matter all our Indifferences- I think we can all agree on that we want a peaceful place to call home. The problem lies in our communication with one another- we have very hard time reaching each other. One may say something and another one will translate it and make it something else. I think somalis in general should work on communicating with each other- doing that will certinatly take us closer our common goal.

Ladiif   

To better our country, our intellectuals,the educated ones have to step and do their part. Look around the somali communities regardless of the place and you will see the least educated, the tribalists, the ill-minded are the ones oo leaders ka noo ah. I wonder Why? I think that the educated ppl aren't doing enuf to lead the somali communities to the right ways!! Look around and you will see where someone who have no education back ground is the head of the somali leaders at the presence of doctors and the likes. Besides, us, students, we need to contribute and give back to our countries and to begin with, to our onw communities we live within. If we just graduate with Honors and all sort of things and never look back and do something to better our country, we are not better than those(QABQALAYAASHA iyo INTA UDABA DHAQDA) who use the Qabill to divide us and gain on the expenses of their onw ppl.

Haseena   

and I don't think assinating the warlords will bring fort any change- it'll only be a step back. Changes does not come with violence- changes start with communication

OG Moti   

Dear lovely u I apologize for calling u bro, from now on i will call u dear sista.ok? i hope u dont mind, for sister haseena i think assinating those guys would help so much cause they are the root of the problems and they caused so many bad things to our people, i even think it might be Ajar from go killing them.... they are the source of the problem, another thing is like the brother and ur self haseena said educate our people and make them understand each other, go back to our beautiful religion which we at the moment far from it... over all lets put our hands together and pray to Allah for giving us the streinght to make changes cause sitting and waiting things from Allah never work, Allah says work hard for Allah will help you, peace

Miskin   

I agree with sister Haseens that assassinating the warlords will not solve our problems neither will it better our country. As some the posters already suggested I think education is the only forward, but education must be coupled with real patriotism.

Miskin-Macruf

TIIMBARO   

This topic was discussed on many instances; that being said let me throw in my two cents. There is no single approach of getting out of this decade old cycle of endless violence, and killing off the warlords certainly won’t help alleviate the problem, if anything it will just make things more complicated