Sign in to follow this  
jabarti

ETHIOPIA, JABUTI ERITERIA, AND KENYA WITH U.S.A AGAINST SOMALIA.

jabarti   

MELES SANAWI OF ETHIOPIA HAS ACCUSED US THAT WE WERE BEHIND MOMBASA TWIN ATTACKS AGAINS JEWISH INTERESTS IN KENYA.

AND BECAUSE OF THAT THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED SATAN STATES (USA) HAS CALLED BOTH PRESIDENTS OF ETHIOPIA AND KENYA FOR CONSULTATIONS TO WASHINGTON.

ALSO, YESTERDAY AMERICAN SECRETARY OF DEFENCE MR. RAMSFIELD WAS TOURING AROUND HORN OF AFRICAN COUNTRIES INCLUDING ETHIOPIA, JIBUTI AND ERITERIA TO SEE HOW THEY WILL COOPERATE THE WAR AGAINST WHAT HE CALLED AL QAIDA CELLS IN SOMALIA.

ALSO, AMERICAN MELITERY ARE TRAINING AND EQUIPING KENYAN FORCES INORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMALIS FUNDAMENTALIST AT BAY.

THEREFORE, MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT IF WE KILL AND HATE EACH OTHER, AND IF OUR NEIGHBORS PLUS THE BIG SATAN ARE ORGANISING AND COOPERATING FORCES OF EVIL AGAINS US, WHO WILL BE LEFT ALIVE.

SHOULD WE UNITE OUR FORCES AND DEFEAT THE EVIL FORCES OR SHOULD WE CONTINUE OF KILLING OURSELVES AND THEN AMERICANS WITH ETHIOPIAN WILL FINISH US ALL.

AS YOU MAY KNOW WE HAVE A FERTAIL LAND FULL OF NATURAL RESOUCES BUT WE HAVE ANIMALS IN A HUMAN FORM IN SOMALIA WHO ONLY KNOW HOW TO DISTROY AND KILL BUT NOT HOW TO BUILD AND SAFE.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT OUR FUTURE, AND THE EXISTANCE OF THIS NATION OF OURS (SOMALIA.)

MAY THE ALLAH HELP US ALL.

SHARE YOUR TOUGHTS ABOUT THIS TOPIC: NEW CAMPAING BY EXIS OF EVIL AGAINST OUR MUSLIM EMPIRE OF HORN OF AFRICA (SOMALIA)MELES SANAWI ACCUSES THAT WE SOMALIS ARE BEHIND MOMBASA TWIN ATTACKS AGAINS JEWISH INTERESTS IN KENYA.

ALSO, YESTERDAY AMERICAN SECRETARY OF DEFENCE MR. RAMSFIELD WAS TOURING AROUND HORN OF AFRICAN REGIONS INCLUDING ETHIOPIA, JIBUTI AND ERITERIA TO SEE HOW THEY WILL COOPERATE THE WAR AGAINST OF WHAT HE CALLED AL QAIDA CELLS IN SOMALIA.

ALSO, AMERICAN MELITERY ARE TRAINING AND EQUIPING KENYAN FORCES INORDER FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMALIS AT THE BAY.

THEREFORE, MY QUESTION HERE IS THAT ARE WE GOING OF KILLING AND HATING EACH OTHER, OR SHOULD TAKE THIS AS A WAKE UP CALL.

IF OUR NEIGHBORS PLUS THE BIG SATAN ARE ORGANISING AND COOPERATING FORCES OF EVIL AGAINS US, WHO WILL BE LEFT ALIVE IN OUR MOTHERLAND.

SHOULD WE UNITE OUR FORCES AND DEFEAT THE EVIL FORCES (AS WE DID IN THE PAST) OR SHOULD WE CONTINUE OF KILLING EACH OTHER AND THEN AMERICANS WITH ETHIOPIAN WILL FINISH US ALL.

AS YOU MAY KNOW WE HAVE A FERTILE-LAND FULL OF NATURAL RESOUCES BUT WE HAVE ANIMALS IN A HUMAN FORM IN SOMALIA.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT OUR FUTURE, AND THE FUTURE EXISTANCE OF THIS NATION CALL SOMALIA.

MAY THE ALLAH HELP US ALL?

SHARE YOUR TOUGHTS ABOUT HOW BEST WE CAN DEAL WITH THIS NEW CAMPAING BY EXIS OF EVIL AGAINST OUR MUSLIM EMPIRE OF HORN OF AFRICA (SOMALIA).

AS LONG AS ALLAH IS THERE WE WILL BE THERE, (ALLAH IS EVERLASTING) THAT MEANS WILL BE THERE AS LONG AS ALLAH WANTS US TO BE AROUND. BUT THE CONDITION OF OUR SURVIVAL IS THAT(UNLESS WE CHANGE OUR SATUATION ALLAH WILL NOT HELP US OR CHANGE OUR CONDITIONS.)

THEREFORE LETS FIRST MAKE THE FIRST MORE THEN ALLAH WILL GRAND US THE VICTORY.

Istaahil   

jabarti its not all of us somali's that are really against the united states. i dont know if you have seen that documentry made by aideed. the way he was sucking up to the americans. he even denied that somalia didnt want america when they were there in 1993. and by the way its america thats trying to embrace and unite somalia now. especially the south. and they agree and are welcoming them to do so.

Yo, I think this whole war on terror thing is further reaching then just arab countries ,

I think the target is clearly Muslims all around the world.

From the mosques in Toronto , to the sufii villages in nothern africa. :(

America is no longer a democratic and just nation. The war on terror has developed -intentionally- into an internationally applauded "holocaust" against Muslims worldwide. This is a true tragedy. A definition of International terrorism is the use of force or violent intimidations for foreign benefit. Nation such as Israel, Russia,Ethiopia and The United States should reconsider their own actions before trying to distinguish between right and wrong. As many Jews still remember, the Nazis regimes also claimed to be protecting the civilized European nations from what was an undetected treat of fraudulent minorities. The hypocritical theology, of imposing double standards on others will demonstrate itself of being disastrous. The manner in which America should annihilate international atrocities is to simply stop participating in them.

That's just my opinion.

Thank for reading

&

Holla back!

smile.gif

From Hargaysaawi