Sign in to follow this  
NoMaD_CrEEpA

Ramadan and the After Party????

Saabir   

Originally posted by Brown_Sugah:

VIEWERS DON'T BY-PASS THIS TOPIC' CONTRIBUTE AND LET US HEAR YA FEEDBACKS ....

ONE xxxxxxxx

u caught me there, brown_sugar!!!

Un-islamic partying is wrong whether it's during Ramadan or after but I dont c anything wrong with brothers/sisters repenting in this month and changing for the better but if they repeat indulging in the past sins after the end the month then that's wrong!.

May allah make us among those who get his blessings in this holy month, Amin.

I dont know what my somali sister Miz Ayaan, have been smoking? But, i believe that there are issues that need to be addressed in the somali society, mainly cultural issues (Qabiil), that have nothing to do with ISLAM. I felt sorry for Mizz Ayaan (since she is a somali girl), for speaking without thinking about what is she is gana say. I dont think she has put much thought into this issue before she came to the public TV. And if she did, (Only GOD knows what her intensions were), I believe she will get what she deserves from Allah, The ALMIGHTY". Islam was here before Mizz Ayaan even learned to go to the toilet and it will be here forever, wether she likes smile.gif it or not :( . Like i said before, there is a need to address those issues that face somali sisters every where and the only way we can solve those problems is the teaching of Islam. We should awake up and get our acts together. The reason why you see these people like Miz Ayaan talking bad things about Islam, is that no longer fellow Islam the right way. We only get angry when Miz Ayaan talks with ignorance, but we dont talk when somali girls are being raped by somalis men just becuase they are different clan or tribe. How can we not be angry about that? How can we let ourselves starve to death and still call ourselfes Muslims.

My dear Nomads, Islam is our way of life. We cant live without Islam. Miz Ayaan has been out of touch with reality, i guess she forgot "The Day Of Judgement". "May Allah Have Mercy on Her Soul". Amiin. But think about the innocent people that are being mistreated in somalia. And Try to give Your I Dont Care Face icon_razz.gif .

Link   

Salaam

Section6er- Free mixing, ie. Males and females isn’t something that is done in the prophet’s time. So why is it now that we seem to be having these types of events that you claim is just having a good time. How ever you want to look at it its still free mixing and this isn’t practiced in Islam.

Fauziya- Oh yeah it’s the so called “ruwayaad” in other words its going to a club the only diff’ is almost all the people are Somalia. Which still doesn’t make it all right.

That’s my opinion you don’t have to agree.

Masalaam

This is the best month to be alive. Because every good deed that you do is multiplied a lot of times. The prophet and many people used to pray to reach this month. This month is the month the Quran came down. It has the night on Lailatur Qadr which is in the last ten Days. If you Stay up all night and pray and read quran in the Masque if your a man or at home if your a woman you can get enough good deeds for living 83 years. That's the reason why it's the best time of the year. And besides All the big devils are chained up so you see even the worst of muslims in their best behavior. I hope we all enjoy This month and may Allah make us reach the next month of Ramaddan.

SAGAL   

SALAM HUMBLE BROTHER

I agree with you 100%. It's not right being good for only one month. It just looks dumb. Eid shouldn't be an eid jam (its xaram). It's best celebrating eid with your close friends and family by eating together and being thankful. Think about it my brother and sisters, life is short. This world aint nothing. Try to be a good muslim as best as you can. Assalamu Alaikum

well said my nomad's !

But we must remember partying becomes haram when for instance' a sistah is getting her groove on the floor and the brotha's are doing nothing but starring & thinking of god knows what and vise versa...it doesn't necessary mean that having a good time is haram...cuz we all know life would be tad bit doll na'mean- just lil informative for my nomads...few more days of ramadan' keep hanging there.....

one xxxx

Wow, i'm amazed that .. people actually take time out to reply to ma topic...lol.. kiddin wallahi i appereciate your time.. n effort

But back the discussion i think most of you have grasped on the point that i was trying to make... without... having to name people that were spot on n people that actually... raised a whole new topic.. i just wanna say that, i did not start this topic to criticise people... i put it here for the purpose of creating awareness.

i could easily walk around the streets of london n tell people .. 'look don't go to this n this jam, rave, ruwayad or whatever you wanna call it' but... me alone will not make a difference that is why if we can influence the people around us... say friends or even family... that attend these events on a regular and not just Eid jams... we would go a long way to helpin a lot of people...

To help those who haven't quite understood me, imagine if you may ( you don't have to close your eyes for this... but you can if you want...)..lol one day your walking home... and suddenly you rememba that mum ran out of flour to make the 'samboose'.. (and you would be upset if you had no samboose for 'afuur') :mad: ..lol so on your way to the supermarket and you meet a friend or relative ( or those who don't have friends, like me) :( and they said to you i wanna commit suicide i've had enough of this life ... and you had 30 days to safe them... when would be the best time to try and safe them be and why??

answer: is in everybodies reply... plus in one particular persons (RM)

I think we'll keep the story short ... but y'all know what i'm crakin at right? ... by the way for those who are still wonderin about their samboose... wake up... i had to get your attention some how...lol... ;)

do take care now people... n ramadan kariim