Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Sina a.k.a Avicenna

Should Amina LAWALI be stoned to death for committing adultery?

Should AMINA LAWAL be stoned to death for committing adultery (NIGERIA)?

Do you think this is an other crime/violence/discrimination against Women?

Let me Hear your Veiws?

I would like to know what Somalis people think about harsh punishments for like stoning for adultry or cutting hands for roberry. Should we adopt the Shari-ah Law in Somalia, after all we call ourselves Muslims, and i dont think the Westren Style Judicial System will ever work in Somalia, becuase it is double standard. Should Adultry deserve stoning in today's world?

=RUMI=

Though every way I try

His whim to satisfy,

His every answering word

Is a pointed sword.

See how the blood drips

From His finger-tips;

Why does He find it good

To wash in my blood?

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

Allahu Akbar & May Allah forgive her. In my opinion since she is more than happy to fellow the Islamic religion punishment about idolatry. Why wait until u die if u don’t get ur punishment in this life u will sure get a big one the next life. So u better fellow the Islamic policy & get over done with it & hope Allah forgives u & opens u the doors of paradise.

About Somalia the only way our problem will be solved is by implementing Islamic government. About ur other question regarding fellowing islamic sharia, i think that is the only way this world would be safe & well if we fellow Shariica islamiya, we wouldn't have high number of abortions, rape & etc.

Liqaye   

Amina lawal according to some interpretations of islam is not to be stoned to death, simply because she is not married.

According to islam she must have been found in FRAGLANTE DELICTO to be convicted was she?

lastly according to islam both must be punished, the man and the woman, is it justice if it is only the woman?

As i have said before sharia is a sensible system, but when it is used as a political bargaining chip to intimidate others, and used more over by one of the most corrupt elite in the world, then it ceases to be shariah, and becomes something abhorrent.

I dont care what the west and their mental stooges say, but i cannot support a false case.

neither can you if you tink a bout it.

amran   

AA

i have no problem following islamic punishment,if we have enough evidence, the condition for stonning is: 4 trusted adults should see the action clearly, so was that possible? next thing where is the man, after all it takes two to make a baby, so why are they punishing only her, what kind of justice is that?!, islam is fair religion it does not favor man over woman.. in the time of the prophet(PPUH) only two people were stoned, and both of them came to the prophet and asked him to stone them.islam does not care why you do in your private life,but if people become careless untill 4 people saw them, then they are poisining the society. i reccomend you to read:"islam:The misunderstood religion by Muhammad qutb" he talkes about punishment and its condition, believe it is not even close to what westerners think.

Haaruun   

were there at least 3-4 people that witnessed when the action was taking place?

I mean did they see her having sex with their own eyes? If yes, more questions arise b4 stoning comes........every single person in the community has to be tought about adultery by the goverment, and the law reinforcers: NOW, was Amina well educated about this topic by those pple? can they prove wether or not Amina knew the consequences or the punishment for commiting udeltry interms of the islamic law?.......if they can't prove one of these questions, Amina shouldn't be stoned to death.....u can't just kill some1 that easily in our religion.

These people are taking the wrong intrepratation of the HOLY QURAN motivated by political influences, and nowadays we see them increasing more than ever they call themselves THE EXTREMISTS and they ought to be eliminated from the planet. Let me come back to topic, we there enough eye witnesses when the action happened, what happened to her counter-part/male, Is there any other case against her that the these extremists wants to get rid of her? or are they setting an example of her to get obedience from the general population? all these questions must be asked before any condemnation are raised.

And I believe she is in a corrupt society that want a recognition from the rest of the world by executing the ill advantaged members of their socity.

Peace

Hey Kcabuji....Wat made you come here bro....Missing something..lol

Well back to the topic...i don't have problem with the Sharia however i don't like the people that they are implementing it.

Namastee Jee

Baashi   

I'm all for it...That is the sharia.

Now u've asked: What about the man?

I haven't read the details of this case but it may be that he is a single man (never married b4) and thus death penalty can not applied to the singles (female or male)who commit adultery.

Witnesses must be there and all the directives must be applied in order to carry that sentences.

Selective justice is very very very evry dangerous in all judicial systems; secular or religious alike.

Introduce shari'aa in present day Somalia? I dunno, am very skeptical. The most realistic thing for Somalia is to get their act together first and this my dear will take a very long time. I didn't follow up on Amina's case, but anyway the way her case was handled was kinda shady. Allah knows best.

Samafal   

Fisrt of all i have not been following this case but responding from how the poster put the question, under islamic shariah, any married man or women should be stoned if evidence that she/he guilty of adultery is found. But there are alot of things should be considered before any one takes the law on their own hands. There should be be an islamic goverment not a corrupt rulers which i doubt we have in our world today. Second there should be strong case against the accusee like the presence of four men when the two people were commiting the adultery. If all those conditions are passed, i have no worry that the shariah should be implemented as it is.

Coming to your other question should somalia be under the islamic shria, i say BIG yes there is no better laws than the one of the almighty.

People be careful about this issue of stoning wallahi is very dangerous and if you ponder it alot shaitan will take the opportunity to sway and misguide. May allah guide and show us his straight path, Amiin.

sMiLeY   

i read about amina......what i'm still confused about is did she commite adultry while being married or was she single..........

well if she's married and she committed adultry then she deserves to be stoned to death cuz that's the sharicaa laws ......but if she's single then she deserved to be treated as a single who committed zina.

if we ever have a government in Somali they should follow the islamic laws ......cuz allah knows the best for its creation ......and if he says that we stone who ever committes zina while being married then we stone them........and if he says we cut the hand of theives then we do as he says.......

"

should deserve stoning in today's world"

today, yesterday, tomorrow.........the laws will remain the same .....we're not gonna change it according to our life styles

Wheather she be stoned or not isn't up to us. Are we that righteous to make such infer decisions as such- i think not. And as my other nomads said' "are there enough evidance"- and using the quran as way of evidance isn't right. Allah has created 'islam" in ways of invering and changing for the better not to use it as such.- yes some may stone her even if found with the evidance'- but as human beings we are'- are you willingly to killl someone-' wheather it's amina'- your sister, or mother? Some may say yes and others no- cuz really-that's when our emotions tamp dance within- i personaliy would say- don't stone her'- if she commmitted sin' than let her suffer- but way of killing her -it will make it easier for her....and even if she were to live and prays to allah for forgives- who knows it may work- because allah is forgivin as long as you know wha you did was wrong and what not-......remember'- we are not robotics' we don't do and say everything as we're suppose-----just don't make yourselves seem to be right all the time cuz it's you and i know it's not-

one