Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

This thread is for the ladies ONLY...guys please exit the back door

Hibo   

Abaa ani waxaa ku dhihi lahaa never be the first one to initiate anything as they will start to think less of you the day you ask them-out wax aan kahelin iska dhig markaasay kusoo doonayaan hadii tustid inaa jeceshay xariifka cirkuuba isla tagaa nooh

saaxiibay garabkaaga allaha galo iska adkayso and don't let it be known that you like him couse you will regret

that's just my opinion maybe the other nomads will have different opinion on this

hi there indhadeeq it is an interesting question. R u though talking about a guy that u have known maybe for awhile and talked to perviously and now wanted to ask him out? in that sitution he knows more about u and if u come straight out and say "would u like to go out with me" and see whatever he says from there.

but if u talking about a guy that u never spoken to before but just seen him around, i think u need to find out first if he is in a relationship, and if not then introduce urself to him but don't ask rite away and if he doesn't ask for ur number then give maybe about 2 weeks and give him a call and say causually "that u were going to check this movie out and wondered if he wanted to join u or not..." wish u best of lucks, so go knock him off. hope that helps in a way

lulla   

The best way to get guys attention is through ur body.BODY LANGUAGE WORKS LIKE MAGIC SIS.Like the way u walk, the way u talk, ur smile, ur laugh, and ur eyes, u know.Give him u are so fine that i want to eat u alive look..lol.maybe not but show him that ur interst in him and than see where it goes.I hope it work.good luck!

Baydan   

Woow is tought question wallahi ..I hope I never find myself in a situation where the guy I'm pinning for doesnt notice me..

Dont do anything you'll regret Sis.

hi there indhadeeq hope u doing well?

one thing that u can do is have the common friend that introduced u guys interfer see if they can find out for u how the water is and then let the mutual friend see if he would be inclined or interested in getting to know u, so then u should talk on the phone first for maybe about couple of weeks before actually going on a date so that u can see if u like his personality and not only his look. okay i hope this help in a way, good luck.

Abdinuur   

Well...One look is worth ten thousand words...so...just give that sexy, bomb azz look...you know...lol

...And that ni99a will follow you home...or rather stalk you...lol... cwm7.gif

Salaan...

C/nuur:

If you couldn't possibly see the sign at the door, which twice warns any men to stay off from this particular room, well since I am the Waardiye in here, my sensed got you without being in here. I knew you were going to be here. smile.gif So, before my bud gets you...Or you need my bakoorad?

Oh, sorry. I am also in the barxad. Sorry, sister Indheey. I only came here to warn a certain brother who knowingly broke a certain law. And hold your babis, I am out here. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Abdinuur   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar...riiiiight.

...nice excuse, but try hard next

time...and read the topic question

again waryaa...loooooool.

you crack me up homez.

Nice name Indhadeeq smile.gif

Well, Sorry sis I can't help you there...I'm bit too old-fashion and my Motto is..Let them come to you!! wink.gif

Ma'salaama

Taqwa   

Dear Poster,

Leave it to the brother to undertake that task. The elegance and modesty of a women must be held at all cost. Islam wants all human beings to grow up as emissaries of Allah on earth. In that respect, compromising on your honor and purity is an ill thing to do. If it's the will of Allah to make you the beholder of your wishs, then its great. But let the wave of destiny cross your road, rather then you running after it. It's all nasiib.

cheers,

taqwa smile.gif

Hibo   

Text

I think Mandeeq, you don't have to worry about to say anything to a Boy or "man which ever you like to be", as long as the boy doesn't give you that chance and he is too hurry to know weather you upto same thing as him or understand the consiquences wheather you want him or not. but if you afraid the guy you too keen to , is not noiticing your empressions then tell him that he is "A BIG HEADED DUFT", other words that you are in love or attract him which ever easier for you.