Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

This thread is for the ladies ONLY...guys please exit the back door

Hibo   

Lulla ur soo rite!

My theory is Flirt, Flirt, & Flirt like there's no 2morrow & if he's not completely brain dead he should get the hint & dat way u might escape the horrible idea of askin him out urself coz he may pop the question b4 u do!

Taqwa ur right too!

Although I know what I would do personally if I really wanted him I'd make sure he'd feel the vibes!

Peace n Luv ExDane ur sis

Ps Good Luck Sis

Hibo   

I too agree there's a risk of leaving yourself at a disadvantage when you (as a somali female) become the persuer...start as you mean to go on!...you don't wanna begin by colouring yourself as the needy, vulnerable one in the relationship.

Personally...I think there's nothing wrong with a gal expressing her feelings...unfortunately though...some guys (mentioned earlier) tend to pounce on and abuse the slightest hint of vulnerability!

There's a saying:

"men are like tiles...lay 'em right the first time, and you can walk over them for the rest of your life!" wink.gif

*Sighs*...ah, young one...been there and got the T-shirt sweetie...from what I've seen...totally ignoring the guy is interpreted as lack of interest or a nasty case of hard-faced b!tch!

ExDane...right with ya!...better to talk around a subject than come blatently out with it...AND it's more fun (you can convey anything under the guise of a joke)...seek out opportunities to use body language too...parties especially are ideal...dancing speaks volumes!...with summer coming up...no worries!

My main point friend...whatever you do...be SUBTLE.

--------------------------------------------

Quiters never win, winners never quit...and if you never win and never quit - allah help ya'!

Hibo   

Indhadeeq: I woul sstick with scorpian sista's way..her first response...that is the best way to go around it....so good luck..ani I am straight forward markaa i would just say hey bro..what is happening care to join me for a coffee...my treat?...

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Hello indho

Like the rest of pple mentioned here...just see 1st if there is mutual attraction between u 2..and what i meant about this is... see if he is giving u a some attention

Like u know the way he looks @ u or talk 2 u..and make sure we ain't talking about a LIL boy..he can be grown..but still has a kid mentality...in that case he might not understand u...and if is he mature..u just have to be honest..and atleast show him that you are interested...meaning ....u have 2 show a lot attention...and hopefully he will get the hint...Speaking from man's point of view.

Good Luck if u are sincere.

Peace.

Hibo   

thanks to everyone that gave me their opinion here.....i really appreciate you all showing me that nomad love and advicing a sista

I NO LONGER NEED ANY SUGGESTIONS THANKS KULIGIIN......I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED MY MINE SOMETIME AGO

ADMIN FEEL FREE TO CLOSE TO THIS THREAD

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover

EMPRESS   

GAL WISH I CAN HELP YA MEN I JUST IGNORE THE FOOLS COZ YOU KNOW WHAT SOMALI GUYS DONT LIKE TO BE PUT ON A SPOT THEY CANT HANDLE IT CULTURE THING. IWISH THEY COULD GET OVER IT SOON

WATCH OUT AM COMING VERY STRONG & AT LARGE!

for more info raed my movement "ANTI-SOMALI WOMAN"

I LEAVE WITH BROTHERLY LOVE! :confused: :eek: