Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

A fresh breeze out of polluted world and there comes the .....

Hibo   

Salaams,

Confounded delightfully I am with the prospect of being of an active member of this esteemed website (though I shall not exercise the right to set up my little corner). I had some sort of knowledge of its existence. And I like the name Nomad. (Quite fitting name I must say) but I was quite disillusioned as to whether I bother to sign up or not. But after careful consideration I came to the decision that I should.

And here I am amongst young Somalis all over the globe. Exchanging their views (I hope politely). I can just secretly hope that it will not take the same path like the infamous Somali net.

I hope I will enjoy my stay and will contribute and copy some of my older literature I have written on the Somali net- granted that is okay with administration.

Sophist

------------------

With imaginition comes with results

Hibo   

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Wlc aboard smile.gif

------------------

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Almighty can stand up to anything."

Hibo   

Tamina,

Thanks very much indeed for your kind welcome, I do utterly appreciate. This is the kind of things that draw any cultured person to this corner of the web. People actually go their way out to be nice (perhaps they are naturally nice) where other places, they tend to be exceedingly spiteful and malevolent. Indeed this is a difference.

Let me say you have a cool signature.

Hibo   

Sophist, Welcome to the most Beautiful & Heavily Moderated Nomad site ever - The Admins without a reasonable doubt earned a Service Excellency that deserves to be applauded(from my part) - This is a site I can Proudly present and invite to non Somalis. Thank You Somaliaonline.

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."

Hibo   

Sophist:

Welcome!

I agree wit Soul_Lady....this is indeed a wonderful site. I'm sure it will exceed all ur expectations. Enjoy.

Hibo   

Sophist, my friend

Welcome to Somalia Online, it is an honour to have you here with us.

Gacma furan sxb

NB: Sophist, sxb how is Oxford? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 04-30-2002).]

Hibo   

Sophist Wlc aboard bro....Always apleasure to have another Great Nomad and I do surely think I know you too. WELCOME smile.gif

------------------

There is no Sin Greater Than Ignorance

R.Kipling

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

This is just especail 4 us, i think u know what i mean not 4 every1 but Nomads, So if u r, WELCOME

Stimulated Nomad

Hibo   

Thanks again for inviting me to this home-like forum, I do appreciate it immensely.

Shaqsii, perhaps you do my fellow moderator. Though I never thought I was that famous- perhaps in the virtual world.

Jamaal11: Oxford is a dreary as England in general. Tonight they are starting to celebrate the May day thing- an ancient fertility celebration, but these days it is an excuse for the young Oxonians stay up all night, get pissed and just after dawn to jump of Magdalene bridge.

Sniper   

Sophist atlast you made it...wlc...Very cold SuuSac is our national drink and OOD KAC is our national dish..am sure you'll feel more than home...And we're are all glad to have you here....Welcome Again...

------------------

sniper.jpg

Hibo   

My worthy friend,

Wlc aboard, glad to see u have finally decided to join us nomads... ur stay shall be cherished in the most treaureable manner!! Do feel at home!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

Hibo   

Lol indeed, Sophist yesterday's may day made many of my indian programmers working in Oxford too to stay from work. Once a friend named Lord Hue adviced me not to bother sightseeing in may days, i guess he was true about that.

Talk to you later

Tara

Baydan   

This place was designed for great invigorating minds like yours. May you have excellent stay with us!

exsomnet member.

Hibo   

Baydan,

I have never pondered to have a great mind. I see myself as a mediocre, just another commoner. But anyhow, thanks for the Duaa ( I shall take it as duco, and I say Amiin to it, may Allah endow me wuth a great mind).

------------------

Illumination is man’s release from his self-incurred Ignorance.

Jamster   

Finally there comes a man with profound sense of intellect- though some accused me and you are the same man/woman. That is very honourable of them to associate my name to this enchanting fella. Enjoy your stay.