Sign in to follow this  
hanad

what is true love?

Muslimah   

Bismillahi Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahim

All praises are due to Allah alone. We praise Him, we seek His help and His forgiveness.

All this lovey dovey stuff is making me blush. Oh my my my ;)

True love is when you love Allaah and the Propht, pbuh, more than anything else. Then and only then shall the soul be content.

I remember listening to a lecture titled : love and marriage: rethinking romance in Islaam The sheikh mention that one of our past sheikhs dedicated one of his book to his wife. He stated: "I am in awe of you, not because you have any power over me, but because the beloved fills the eyes of the one who loves her". Subhan Allaah. If that aint love, I dont know what is. Inshaa Allaah I will fall in luv with my husband and stay in luv wit him, that is if Allaah decrees me to marry.

O Allah softens our hearts. Dear reader say amin.

Haaruun   

Wlc wlc with gacmo furan.

Whats's up with the war u r into and who r u fighting with?.

Aboow aboow waaba iga naxisee. Walaalka soo dhawee aan is dha haayee adigana qori baaba iga hor keentey. aan ku soo fiiriyey maahee, xabadaan oo igu soo maqan aaban arkey. Gas aan u siiyey laakiin switch-kii korontada ay ku dhacdey...hadda qolkey gii yaraa sidii uu mugdi u yahey. soo suubi sxb.

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,again soo dhawoow hee

LOL...............anigaan wax soo dhaweynaaya isagaaba meesha iga hor imaadey..LOL

"True Love" is not what most people thing it is and that's (I Love YOU Honey, or Sweetheart) that is not true love.

True Love is as William Shakespeare discribes in his sonnett 116 something that is not tangable, something that stay the same even though someone else tries to disrupt, or something that does not change even though when the human body changes from young to old when he says, "Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds" and "Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,But bears it out even to the edge of doom"(Shakespeare Sonnett 116). :eek:

True love, I believe exits before and after marriage. I also believe that there is no one definition for what true love is. To me thought love is when I am in a relationship (friendship with intent for marriage)and that is the man who is man who is my best friend. and these are the criterias... honesty, commitment, laughter, trust, fairness, physical attraction, mental attraction, happiness, letting down owns' guard, and sharing and consideration, etc.. you get the point. ;)

Jamilia   
I think 'love is pain', but its not just like. its about da happiness, trust, romance, honesty and cares for someone that you really like alot , for instance i love my mummy so much ..................................Lol :D:D:D

SuNsHyNe   

I think true love is when u trust someone completely with 100% without having doubts when he/she is telling you something!!

My opinion of true love, when a man is willing to do anything for his woman, put his freinds to a side, always besides his lady through PMT, when she's put on few kilos like Eid, when she's not looking her best, when he doesnt look at other girls when when ur together, when he calls you everytime he misses you (even when its few times of the day)!!...when a man is upsessed with you in a loving way, when a man talks about you all the time, when when he wants to buy you things even if he's broke...(its the thought that counts!!)....I could on go for ages....

But yeah...if someone had all the top qualities and was satisfying me in the right ways then yeah I would considor myself to be in 'LOVE'...

I think true love is when you cant stop thinking about someone, cant eat because of that, and u feel void.......yes am afriad i have fallen in luv with my Championship manager :)

saud   

i have to be honest with u guys i don't believe in love. i have never fallen in love and never will. on the other hand i have people telling me they love me on first sight because of my looks. i could be with someone and as easily leave them and go on with my life with no difficulty.

i think true love only exists in dreams and movies. i could go on and on about why i don't believe in love and i could prove that love is nothing but a way of us to fill our loneness but i rather not right now.

faay   

Salaam

LOVE IS AN ATTEMPT TO CHANGE A PIECE OF A DREAM WORLD INTO REALITY AND LOVE IS A SYMBOL OF ETERNITY. IT WIPES OUT ALL SENSE OF TIME.

PS. there is a true love but it is hard to find and it is even harder to hold on to it when you find it. :cool:

asiya   

love well 2 me,its when ur partner accepts u 4 u,doesnt try to change and likes ur good points and puts up wid ur bad point.

Paragon   

Love is:

Warankii Jacaylkaa,

Walal wadnaha iiga taagtoo,

Wadnaha iiga taagtoo, anigu waano yeeli mahaye,

Waana yeeli mahaye,

walal waxa la iiga wacayaa,

waxa la iiga wacayaa, halkey weris ay kunooshahay.

------

Some say simply LUST+TENDERNESS+RESPONSIBILITY = LOVE

I think there is alittle more to that than the above formula of love....