Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Som@li   

Being raped in a prison, subxanallah, it is very unfortunate, I remmember some years ago,a question was raised to a police officer,who was giving orientation to a new somali immigrants " If people get raped in prisons?, The policeman replied , Yes, they do, and you dont have to go to a prison, STAY AWAY". but now ant-terrror laws, you can end in prison easily in places like UK. good luck to all muslims out there.

Abt the cookings, any girl could master the basics, unless she is handicapped.

Though, most somali girls i know are very good in cookings,It is very bad and embarrasing for some girls, who when they cook, you know better, and can detect that some ingrediants are missing. redface.gif

Girls, for the sake of your culture,and as proof of concept of your Soomaalinimo, PLEASE,learn how to cook. :D;)

Pujah   

Girls, for the sake of your culture,and as proof of concept of your Soomaalinimo, PLEASE,learn how to cook.

^^And how exactly will knowing how to cook make you more Somali? :confused:

Aaliyyah   

Abdulatif lol I am not saying there aint out there brothers who can cook and know their ways around the kitchen.But, Most of them dont cook, or even if they can cook would prefer to not.Anyways, look at every culture women tend to cook, walahi i know many cadaan families and their mom cooks, so lemme say it out and clear it aint civilization for us somali sisters to suddenly act as if its a big issue to cook, every one does in ever culture so live with it, and if u get a brother who can cook with u it is awesome, bt dont count on it.

wa salaaam