Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Promise and Agreement That is Whack yet Kool

Nazra   

My family did not like this guy, and they conditioned me to finish my degree or else they will curse me if i decide to get married to this guy. That's besides the point, the reason they said that is cos they don't want me with this guy i love, they want me with this dude who is the same qabil as my mother who is nice,educated,religious which i cannot say the same for, the guy i am with.

Bit confusing, and i am not going into it.

However, me and this guy i have grown up with and known for a while likes me but i think he's just kool as a guy, he knows about my relationships and all. He always tells me to be with him and that i don't need to be in a fuss. So we made a formal agreement that: We would get married to each other if i was not married by the time i am 25. We swore on it. Freaky :eek: I don't know what i have got myself into. I trust him, and i know he would make a good hubby but their is no spark from my side.

A friend of mine did that too, funny thing is she got married and he was out the picture. Which is okay.

I call it, security smile.gif

what a shame!! i call this foolish heart..dont follow it. follow your mind.

your 1st choice was the best.......! rest were dawgs sita! get out of the dawg-house! good luck! :confused:

Sky   

who is nice,educated,religious which i cannot say the same for, the guy i am with.

Lol than why are you with that dude?

We would get married to each other if i was not married by the time i am 25.

It works for some people. And disastrous to others.

Bit confusing, and i am not going into it.

Go into it. Make my day. Come on.

Nazra   

Life i say, rudy. lol@foolish heart

Sky, its called attraction ;) .

"Go into it", i share too much personal info. I'm afraid one day someone might know who i am.

Sky   

Originally posted by Nazra:

lol, i'm freaked out. Are u for real...??? :eek:

PMS my name
;)
then we will see if u are for real.

I'm not PMing your name. I'm saying it right now, your name is Nazra.

Nazra   

lolz, i was bit shaky there.

Walahi once i was chating (s.net). As usual i am in public and having a laugh until someone came to my luuq saying "you are______"

i was shocked :eek:

Was i in denial or what? That was scary. I never figured out what i said that made them realise it was me. I was having nightmares.

Later on, i find out it was my sista's best friend who even confronted me in reality,.....once again i denied it. :D

We would get married to each other if i was not married by the time i am 25.

I say you should marry the person you want to be with – a contractual marriage is likely to dissolve in a short period of time. Hope things go well.