Sign in to follow this  
Somali_Patriot

We need diversity?

I'm tired of reading the same old poems all about "LOVE", obviously none of you have found it because you here all the time writing about it :D But have some diverse peoms that get my attention and my soul THAT ISN'T ABOUT LOVE.

Something sad for you Somali_Patriot

---------------------------------

Thoughts on Alcohol

You empower my friends temporarily, relieving them of pain, sorrow, sadness and the feeling of nothingness. You help them live their moments, you make them strong, powerful, important, loved, self-accepting - you make them their ideal beings. Yet you lie to them, you offer them an illusion of their egos - you sell them their own imagination back to them as though they were real . But I see through you in your well put together branding, and packing boxes. They are ravaged with rage upon the discovery of the lie, its a mellow the soul and spirit confront their doings while they sip their poison poised yet in their anger filled thoughts. Their past lives collide -- perfect misery, their controlled chaos at last be accepted to be out lasted for infinity plus none.

Diamante   

Somali Patriot, well seeing at it's your idea, why don't YOU start. smile.gif

I would like to add as well that there are some poems here with subjects other than love and the like, maybe you need to dig down further in the archives eh ;)

Cheerio