baala xoofto

Deni's Presidential decree doesn't work in Bosaso

Deni finally comes face to face with his opponent in Bosaso and accepted defeat. 

Diana's family security business is not answerable to anyone. 

Meanwhile, Deni wants to abuse the East Sanaag clans by refusing to heed the numerous calls coming out from the Dubays clan to reinstate the seat that is currently occupied by Gamal Hassan. 

Samafal   
19 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Meanwhile, Deni wants to abuse the East Sanaag clans by refusing to heed the numerous calls coming out from the Dubays clan to reinstate the seat that is currently occupied by Gamal Hassan. 

Why do you single out East Sanaag because almost every clan Deni's man came on top mostly by heavily pressurising the main chief to side with him. In Jamal's case his Sultan refused to reinstate him to the delight of Deni.

3 hours ago, Samafal said:

Why do you single out East Sanaag because almost every clan Deni's man came on top mostly by heavily pressurising the main chief to side with him. In Jamal's case his Sultan refused to reinstate him to the delight of Deni.

There is no doubt Gamal enjoys not 99% but 100% of the support of his political base. At the same time, he has lost in a politically motivated bomb attack two of his closest clan elders for his bid for contest his seat once again. Therefore, he is different from the others.

Samafal   
On 3/4/2022 at 9:52 PM, baala xoofto said:

There is no doubt Gamal enjoys not 99% but 100% of the support of his political base. At the same time, he has lost in a politically motivated bomb attack two of his closest clan elders for his bid for contest his seat once again. Therefore, he is different from the others.

99%? Just because his supporters are loud as many N&Ns are, does not mean he has the majority support. There is silent chunk of his sub clan who are not happy with his lack of contribution for Ail Dahir - Erigavo highway and that is biggest project that region has ever had.

galbeedi   
On 3/4/2022 at 12:31 PM, Samafal said:

Why do you single out East Sanaag because almost every clan Deni's man came on top mostly by heavily pressurising the main chief to side with him

Deni has eliminated heavy weights in Puntland including Cumar Sharmaarke, C/weli Gaas, Juriile, Sakariye X. Mohamuud from Galdogob and many others. In this election the knives are out, and if you are suspected to be a N&N, you will be eliminated without any recourse. 

In terms of Dayaano family, C/laahi Deni has to swallow his pride and leave the village boys alone since he is traveling to hugher places. He is probably taking a page from the late president A/laahi Yusuf. Before he embarked to Mogadishu to run for president in 2004, Mr. Yusuf reconciled with the Reer Bari insurgency leaders including the late Cadde Muuse . If he ends up in higher office, he will forget the village boys, if he loses anything could happen.

8 hours ago, Samafal said:

99%? Just because his supporters are loud as many N&Ns are, does not mean he has the majority support. There is silent chunk of his sub clan who are not happy with his lack of contribution for Ail Dahir - Erigavo highway and that is biggest project that region has ever had.

You could have a point when it comes to the East Sanaag folks as a clan. But at Gamal's subclan level, it is different story. All the Caaqils from his subclan unanimously endorsed him, that is 100% of all the different Caaqils.

5 hours ago, galbeedi said:

If he ends up in higher office, he will forget the village boys, if he loses anything could happen.

That is a huge gamble. You never know the world's most corrupted parliament could end up voting for a man who failed in his home region. 

Professor Juriile's final speech to his clan before bowing out of the race makes a lot of sense. Basically says, Toro Bravo is better off wrecking Mogadishu rather than Puntland and he should be helped with exactly what he wants and how he wants it.  Ha na dhaafo wuxu doonayo ha qaato.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/Leadermcm/videos/942280263142835 

Samafal   
7 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

That is a huge gamble. You never know the world's most corrupted parliament could end up voting for a man who failed in his home region. 

Professor Juriile's final speech to his clan before bowing out of the race makes a lot of sense. Basically says, Toro Bravo is better off wrecking Mogadishu rather than Puntland and he should be helped with exactly what he wants and how he wants it.  Ha na dhaafo wuxu doonayo ha qaato.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/Leadermcm/videos/942280263142835 

What hell is Toro Bravo? Also  I do not know your Somali language is failing you or not but you keep misrepresenting what Jurille said. Jurille never mentioned wrecking anything. To the opposite he said "there has always been a culture if one of us wants the top position in Somalia, we support him and do what he wants".

On your point about Deni failing in home region. What is your measure of failure? In development, peace , governance, economy? Also tell us who is the other candidate that is running that all his region's support? Does Mr. Biixi has all the support of his region?

Let me first take this out of my chest, when it comes to Somaliland, Deni has been one of the most friendly Presidents in Garowe since Faroole. In fact, Hargeisa and Garowe coordinate a lot of things behind the scenes. If rumours are true (which they most likely are in the Somali context), Biihi and Deni talked over the phone as recently as last week. 

So from that point of few, I shouldn't be too harsh on the man. But lets face it. He has been a disaster for Puntland. The cynic in me think that this is *probably* by design - remotely controlled by Hargeisa? It is not out of the realm of possibilities. Deni has a lot of business interest in Hargeisa. 

Anyways, coming to answer your question, it is open secret that things are at breaking point in Puntland. The political discourse all but shutdown by Deni - it is his way or 6ft under. 

Puntland has always been *madax-ka-nool* as there is hardly any functioning institutions in place. But since Deni came to helm, it became not just *madax-ka-nool* but Deni-ku-nool. In other words One man show. The Parliament which used to exist as name-only, no longer exists as name-only. It doesn't exist anymore - if you know what I mean. 

Mr. Jurile's comments is act as temporary bandage - but the wounds are fresh. The belief in "Hope* and tomorrow could be better: is the only thing that is keeping the masses quiet these days. 

But lets say that Deni goes ahead and throws his lot in the Mogadishu circus.. Can you help understand what is Puntland's process. I mean, will Deni be resigning before hand and transferring power to the VP? And also what happens if Deni fails in his bid? is he going to come back and continue the rest of his term? 

I ask these questions, because the idea that Ahmed Karash, of all people, could steer this half-sunk ship until Jan 2023, is beyond me. 

Samafal   
12 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

Let me first take this out of my chest, when it comes to Somaliland, Deni has been one of the most friendly Presidents in Garowe since Faroole. In fact, Hargeisa and Garowe coordinate a lot of things behind the scenes. If rumours are true (which they most likely are in the Somali context), Biihi and Deni talked over the phone as recently as last week. 

So from that point of few, I shouldn't be too harsh on the man. But lets face it. He has been a disaster for Puntland. The cynic in me think that this is *probably* by design - remotely controlled by Hargeisa? It is not out of the realm of possibilities. Deni has a lot of business interest in Hargeisa. 

Anyways, coming to answer your question, it is open secret that things are at breaking point in Puntland. The political discourse all but shutdown by Deni - it is his way or 6ft under. 

Puntland has always been *madax-ka-nool* as there is hardly any functioning institutions in place. But since Deni came to helm, it became not just *madax-ka-nool* but Deni-ku-nool. In other words One man show. The Parliament which used to exist as name-only, no longer exists as name-only. It doesn't exist anymore - if you know what I mean. 

Mr. Jurile's comments is act as temporary bandage - but the wounds are fresh. The belief in "Hope* and tomorrow could be better: is the only thing that is keeping the masses quiet these days. 

But lets say that Deni goes ahead and throws his lot in the Mogadishu circus.. Can you help understand what is Puntland's process. I mean, will Deni be resigning before hand and transferring power to the VP? And also what happens if Deni fails in his bid? is he going to come back and continue the rest of his term? 

I ask these questions, because the idea that Ahmed Karash, of all people, could steer this half-sunk ship until Jan 2023, is beyond me. 

KKK Macndo darnidaa ninyahoow. I asked you simple question: you said he is failure, you must qualify your assertion with evidence and proof and not misleading and meaningless waffles. Ku noqo bal.

About Karash taking over, if a man like Muuse Biixi is leading you as president, I am sure he can not be worse, can he?