Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Imaaraad troll farms against Soomaaliya

Holac   

Similar to pro-Farmaajo social media farms. "noo geeya" stunts are well documented online. I am actually not surprised poor students of Somali origin (I am assuming) are being paid on both side to make money while they spend time on social media. It is normal me thinks.

No one truly cares about Somalia and its people. Every Somali politician out there has a personal interest.  

Duufaan   

They are not similar. You did not read what he talks about. It is about accounts created recently for just one purpose and coming from one specific location. Not typical supporters or haters. He normally investigates these type of users.  

3c8SB13x_x96.jpg

11/ To sum up then. Twitter have suspended part of a Somali-focused networked that appears to be attacking Farmajo, Turkey, Qatar, while reflecting UAE foreign policy. The network resembles a similar network I identified a few days ago, but focused on the Muslim Brotherhood.

On 1/16/2022 at 4:31 AM, Holac said:

Similar to pro-Farmaajo social media farms. "noo geeya" stunts are well documented online. I am actually not surprised poor students of Somali origin (I am assuming) are being paid on both side to make money while they spend time on social media. It is normal me thinks.

No one truly cares about Somalia and its people. Every Somali politician out there has a personal interest.  

It is not same, Somali dhexdeeda si kasta siyaasada ha isku jiid jiideen, no problems, BUT  shisheeye, weliba fake accounts, it is apple and orange 

Samafal   

Nothing more cancerous than Farmajo's CBB. At least foreign fake accounts don't affect what is happening in Somalia itself, they are intended to influence international communities.

Even during warlords Somali people never went this low of constant insult and fake propaganda before this individual called Farmajo and his CBB came to the picture. Wuxuu nabday wuxuu nabaray baa kadaran.