Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

NBA eastern conference

Capital Z, did you say mavs ain't shit because they got beat by the sixers???LOL

A heat fan is dissin' my team, thats funny.

Regardless of how well the mavs can shoot, they got beat and they got beat badly by my team.

Ofcourse, I loved the effort my team showed again lastnight against suns, it was a beautiful come back on the 4th quarter....but I just wasn't feeling that whole "Fighting from behind" that was never something I look forward to watching....but they came out hard and they did it...it was an energy booster from kover's 3 that gave us the lead for good....

I still can't get over capital H's diss, LOL your team might be in the playoffs but they are still under .500, what sort of a bs is that????

Jaylaani, I agree with everything you said, I think by losing out the playoffs we can get a potential loterry pick, but I still think that a team like the 76ers who have struggled through it all, can come and make the playoffs without their star would show some character.

I doubt that gm king will get shareef, but there is a good possibility that we will get coach cheeks come summer time.(Rumour has it that Jim O'brien might be headed to portland, and I doubt coach cheeks will be anywhere but philly...he wanted to come this past summer but contract issues and portland not willing to give up that early made it impossible to deal him...)

I would rather get a coach like maurice than a big man....(right now, you gotta deal the cards one at a time and philly needs a coach....)

PS: What did I say about celtics falling off the race???Was I right, or was I right?LOL

I think the knicks are a good possibility by not making the playoffs because of the injuries to tim thomas and houston but then again there is about 10 or so games left, so you never know what could happen, even the cavs are falling slowlyyy

I love webber, I love the kings, but they shamed all their fans lastnight....

The ref's disappointed me, but mostly the kings disappointed me the most. I was expecting to watch a heated game, and the only thing that put fire was those technicals that was given out lastnight. If kings keep up this defenseless tactics that they are playing as of late, the only thing they will do in june is extend their vacation.

The Lakers are fraud

Hey Jay; Lakers are for real as long as they have Shaq and Kobe, as a Twolves fan that is the only team i worry about from the west...Kings will choke as usual at the end..

SJ   

Soft teams don’t win champtionships. Kings and Mavericks need to send those sissy white boyz to boot camp to toughen up. These teams could put the ball in the rim but can’t stop anybody. They might look sloppy at times but I expect my fakers to be there comes June. The T-wolves and pistons are the only teams that could make them sweat.

WingA   

Kings got HURT lastnight.. i was waiting for a good NBA game and there was so much hype but the Kings just frooze!!

L.A Lakers are dangerous man!!

Jaylaani   

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lets get one thing straight. The Mavs don’t belong the same category as the rest of the west heavy hitters such as the Spurs, Kings, Lakers and T-wolves.

Speaking of the kings being Soft…I disagree with that notion. Last year CWeb get injured and without CWeb, no chance. The year before, they were cheated by the league big time. The way the NBA operates, it was obvious that Stern and the league didn’t want to see two small market teams in the finals, Nets and Kings. They wish to have the Lakers, Celtics and Sixers every year in the finals if they could.

All that been said, I think the Kings and Spurs are the two teams to beat in the west, however don’t under estimate the East. There are some teams like the Pacers and Pistons that can make a lot noise in June.

Spades,

Lol….I don’t need to pray for my team. I acknowledge they stink!

BTW, what happened to the Somaliland flag?

Lazi..

I agree with you that Cheeks is the answer to the coaching situation down here in the city of brotherly love, and it is done deal that he is coming here next summer. He wants to be here and the Sixers want him that is why he got the two years extension with the Blazers last year, so he is coming.

Speaking of big man. We really need one. With the development of Samuel and his defensive toughness I think scoring power forward will be the answer to our problems. Speaking of Shareef, he is not needed in Portland and he is unhappy, with cheeks coming here why not try to get him too.

P.S.

I heard you sis, it will be great to see them in the playoffs with their injuries and all but with the beating AI is taking here in Philly is unbelievable and I don’t want to give them the satisfaction of dogging him more just because pathetic Snow and Ford made the playoffs without him. Some times I wish he were traded to better situation.

. and yes the Celtics stink.

Jaylaani, Eric Snow might not be an all-star guard in your book, he might never be jason kidd, baron davis or even steve francis but eric snow is the most underrated point guard in the league, next to sam cassel who finally came out and showed how deserving he was to make it to the all-star team in the west.(quite an accomplishment, I tell ya)

I might sound biased when it comes to Snow, only because he is my favourite sixer player next to AI today.

I say that because I admire his game, he is not a scorer, he will never be a great scorer that much I agree but "pathetic snow" that I disagree with you.

This man is a defensive minded player, who will do anything for his team and his sense of determination is what makes me admire him as a player.

Pple don't see all the dirty things he does that only few of us do. You don't see all of those turn-overs from the opponents caused by snow, you don't see those amazing passes he makes to his teammates for an assist, because his passes aren't like kidd's or magics....His passes aren't those of an all-star but be can sure play basketball and that is where snow is in my book.

Coming back to coach cheeks and the urgency for a big man, I agree but as I said before in order to get a strong 4 position who can make those 18footers consistantly, who can put the ball in the paint any given night, who can even take 25footers@times when the opponent's big man can't come out will come after the coaching position is sealed, that much I know. (Marc jackson, derrick coleman and glen robinson have got to go. Notice how I added DC??? Even though I love DC, his time has expired, those injuries have taken a toll the past few yrs, he is only gonna be dragging the team down if he stays)

I am not sure how many of you laker fakers are throwing a party for the "come-out party for the lakers" since they been in the closet too long, but someone gotta put the laker's fire out and it gotta be doneeeeee now.

It was bad enough they burned the kings, but it only took them thursday to rest and they were @it again for the t-wolves. Both teams led the series to a 3-0 for t-wolves and kings were 2-0 coming into wednesday and lakers have managed to send a message, and not just any message but an orange alert.

T-wolves are really digging up their own hole very slowly, to the point of being buried once more come playoffs.

On the other hand, the kings are relaxing too much, to the point where Bobby Jackson is disgusted with his own teammates. Webber might be an all-star and the franchise player, but lets face it, each time he has been injured in the last couple of seasons, his team has managed to do better without him.(What does that say about the rest???)

I agree with all the talk about webber not starting when he came back into the line-up, he should have done what duncan did and that was to come off the bench. Even though we can't blame webber for ruining his team's chemistry, we have got to hold him responsible for the 8-6 record that they have with him on the starting line-up.(We can't blame anyone but alderman for that, if u are a king's fan)King players are sending a message to their coach and he isn't getting it. The rest of the king's players might talk non-stop of how proud they are to have webber back and how they all think he should star immediately, but deep down they aren't happy about it because they have managed to have an outstanding record without him in the line-up more than one season and lets face it they are not to blame for relaxing too much or losing those 6 games out of the last 14 they played.

I think duncan sent a message to all the all-stars with the ego's, starting with AI and ending with webber that it isn't about them if they want to win a championship...Its about the team, I do blame AI for the pistons loss couple of weeks ago, when he wanted to play but didn't and all that talk and confusion made the rest of the team lose focus and ruined their 4 winning strike....and ended up losing 4 in a row before they finally managed to win this 3 in a row....which is wonderful for the sixers, but AI has nothing to prove to a coach who is just temporary, he knows what he is capable of doing for his team and any team for that matter. He shouldn't have acted the way he had, and that much jaylaani you would agree on or anyone for that matter. (AI is paying for his own actions now, thats probably why he is sitting out, i dont think its about his knee anymore, he is being punished for his actions and they are covering it with injury)lets face it, no one is gonna hold it over ai's head if this team makes to the playoffs, jaylaani because AIcarried this team on his back since he was drafted single-handedly. (It's about time the team made AI proud and show him what the team is capable of doing without their star) Snow or coach ford aren't responsible for ai's behaviour and what's left of his career as a sixer but I sincerely believe that ai isnt going anywhere, if he was, why bother bringing coach cheeks???or why would cheeks or any coach in the league be interested to coach philly without AI???

Jaylaani   

Whuz up LaziG…

You have raised a lot interesting points and I agree with you in some of them.

I really like your basketball IQ and the passion you have for the game. you will make a great wife someday. However, I couldn’t disagree with more in CWEB and the king’s situation. Please don’t say the kings are better team with out him. That is like saying the Sixers are better without AI. Regardless of their current record with him in the starting line up, the Kings will go as far as CWEB takes them come to playoff time and that is when it counts.

Lets talk about the sixers…

I don’t know about you but I wouldn’t compare Eric Snow to Sam Cassel. Sam made Kenny Smith expendable in Houston in his rookie year. Yes, he didn’t play in the all-star games (before this year) and didn’t get the glory he deserved but he has something most players don’t have, Championship rings.

Eric Snow has a sorry *** game. He can’t shoot and he can’t penetrate and dish. You don’t have to make passes like Isaiah Thomas used to make but make decant penetration and dish off some times. The assist you talk about with Eric snow is way overrated. Most of those dimes came from leaving the ball for AI in desperation key moment when Allen don’t have the luxury to drible and create his own shot just because Eric Snow chewed up 20 seconds of the shot clock. He walks when the team wants to run and as fast as AI is, you have to run with him to be effective. Yes, I agree with you he plays good D. but in expense of decent offense. You need your point guard to complement your shooting guard and vise versa.

I play ball in the local playground and no one stays on the court in extended period of time by playing defense. I wonder what the hell Snow was practicing in the playground growing up. He can’t shoot and he can’t play over the rim. The bottom line is he stinks.

Yes, Big Dogg has to go. Marc Jackson on the other hand is a good low post player. I watched him in college here in TU and I watched him in the Pro with the warriors. He has a good work ethic and he can score in the paint and he good rebounder with the best of them. I don’t think you have seen him played at the beginning if the season when he was healthy. Speaking of DC, how about keeping him and let him come of the bench for 10-15 minutes. He can still shoot.

Finally, AI is hurting. Trust me he is hurting and if he wasn’t Allen wouldn’t shut up about it and the Sixers would have been investigated and fined big time. He is the biggest draw in the league and a lot of people buy tickets to see him on the road. Speaking of the team making the playoff as tribute to ALLEN's heroic career with the Sixers, that is not really the case. Some of these guys including Snow actually think they are better team without him and willing to do whatever it takes to prove that Sixers don’t need Iverson to win games. That might be well true but that is the wrong massage to sand by deliberately exposing your super star by standing around and watching him do everything, yet come to play when he is out of the line up.

I wish you were here listening to local media dogging him every second of the day. They conveniently forgot what he has done for this team and this city as well as pathetic Snow’s

career.

P.S. Don't worry about the Lakers. They are not going any where.

ahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yo jay u say da Kings are da team to beat i dont know wah u were thinkin cause da game against lakers and even da bucks they seemed like da team thats gets beat on. u say webber is a good post player come on if he was such a good post player then why does he take them 18 foot jumpers all da time.

yo like i told u lazygirl if ur team can beat da mavs so can we did u see that game winning shot by Rafer Alston

but all good things come to an end so did da our winning streak but thats ok cause tonite da Bulls are gonna feel da after effect and if da bucks lose to da Pacers on tuesday we'll be tied for fifth spot like i told y'all we gunnin for fifth spot but da game to watch is on friday april 2 we goin to da Auburn Hills to face them bad boys Pistons that game will show us where we stand in da east conference

b4 I leave one more thing for lazy yeah we under 500 but we in da playoffs under 500 we 3 games under 500 and da sixers are under 500 out of da playoffs under 500 in 10 place under 500 12 games under 500

thats da difference between da sixers and da HEAT

Qac Qaac   

stick with eastern conference pls. Mavs are pleasent to watch. u r right they might now win the championship. becouse offense sells tickets, and defence wins championship. but never theless, i would love to watch series again Kings vs. Mavs.

anyways again eastern finals. Pacers Vs. Pistons.that's all, who is gonna make the playoff, 6. Miami, 7. New York, 8. Cleveland.

Raptors, Celtics, Phillie would all miss the play off, and superstars like Iverson, Carter, and Pierce would miss the playoff to join their buddy T-mac... that's it. for now.

SJ   

Kamaan Qac, do u expect us to entertain a conference where the 4th best team is is a game off .500??.....kidding, is ur topic after all.

AI and T-mac are the shakers/skywalkers of the nba, too bad they wont be tehre for the playoffs.

Qac Qaac, Air Canada aint supersater sxb :rolleyes: , but he is a skywalker no doubt.

In recent years Philly has developed a trademark for toughness, n Snow is a memeber of that elite group. Most of his contribution doesnt show on the scoreboard.

Philly does a have decent team all they need is a consistent second scorer( not van horn type). Big Dog move was a complete disaster. What were they thinking about?

Capital, Miami is fun to watch but they the whole team is only their starting 5. No disrespect to Olston but he cant shoot, could shake though.

Playmaker:

Kings will choke as usual at the end..

It is a yearly ritual now..lol

As long as they have their 4 hall of shamers health Fakers is the team to beat.

Hello Jaylaani...

Let me start off with the comment about the kings being better without webber.

Kings do play together in webber's absence by filling the webber void.

Kings aren't a championship contenders without webber, but they have proven many times that they can play better without their star but can play excellent basketball with their star as well.(it goes both ways)

What I don't agree is the coach's decision to put webber back into the line-up right after he served his suspension.(what coach needed to do was make webber come off the bench and let him get used to his own team, but not break up a team who had excellent chemistry just because the franchise player is healthy again)

Bottom line is, without webber kings won't advance to second round or any round, that much is clear to everyone and as I said, I do admire webber's game.(There is no point in webber being rushed back into the line-up, he had about 20 games to get used to it but they just rushed him...he hasn't reacted to the challenges that have been put infront of him, his shot selection is beyong anything I would take up myself and his shots are flat, on top of that they are 8-6 with him)

If anyone is out there who is dogging webber for not playing upto his ability, I think y'all are wrong.

This man can pass, can make any 18-25footers at any given night, dont understimate webber y'all and he is monster in the paint when he has that ball in his hands and healthy(he doesn't get double double for being a sh*tty player)

About my basketball IQ, i don't know whether to take it as a compliment or whatever.

There are few of you here who do have good iq for b-ball, whether it be college or pro, but I don't see you singling the men out, Jaylaani.(What's with "You will make a good wife someday"?)

About marc jackson, I have had the oppurtunity to watch him play for golden state before he was traded to minnesota and he is excellent low post player who can rebound and hussle for the ball, but with injuries, you can't afford to have folks who break out easily, this team has been through so much, now its all about getting healthy pple and hoping they don't break when they get into the city of brotherly love.

Capital H, I don't know whether to laugh@u or be happy for heat's winning shot over mavs.

You are aight in my book, just that you are biased when it comes to miami, all you see is them south beach boys winning streak, you don't see the downside. Your team hasn't had much loss in the last month and a half, and I really want to see how your team reacts to losing fewer games more come postseason.(especially when you have alot of young cats as starters in your team with no experience and don't know what's like to be playing in the postseason level with experienced teams)

PS: the celtics's game was a must win for sixers lastnight, and I doubt they can over come those 2 games behind if celtics keep this up, and lebron putting 41 and carrying that team all the way to the end....

What was the nuggets lack of defense against JAZZ???How can arroyo take a clear jumpshot at the end of the clock and win it for the team???? I was disgusted....

Hibo   

hey layzie girl it seems like you are fantasizing about Allen Iverson than basketball after reading most of your basketball posts...plus calling lakers the fakers is an absolute ridiculous...The last 5 seasons lakers been dominant and they gonna continue doing it..as long as Kobe is healthy then he coll