Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Well done! Bravo! Phasez on ya sample, yo dont stop

Hibo   

back here again to show much desrve luv

to my niggaz...... the whole world is about to know what sky high is all about.........

one luv from young the choosen man the iron fist the guru jinx......

masha allah,.....walahi our somli niggaz is doin good now a dayz first we had K9...and now we got Phasez walahi tho' i heard dat shiit its off da hook....i got K9's Cd so dont worry Phasez ama get ya hit wen it comes out i acually asked for it ...i called my friend who lives in MNPLD..and i was like wen ava dat Cd comes out u know where to mail it to me...so walahi ama be waitin.....keep it lock down.....big ups to all dem somali fellas who wana rap or got talent..4real cwm37.gif

Hibo   

Was up sky high family? saw ur website on the net intrested stuff u guys creating an would like to know wen ur releasing any single or albums? i am a radio D.J in london U.k AND Work in in an RnB hip hop station called street FM and the somalia radio called SCR, if u can send some demos on Cd or vinly i would appeciate it. so i can play it out to the people in the U.K THAT HAVENT HEARD OF U.

my email address is maalimafia@hotmail.com

email mi with ur latest information many thanks ALI.D

Hibo   

We appreciate all the love ya'll showed to the -->Phasez,<---.If you'd like a Info's or how you could their CD, Send a an Email to Phasez@mail.com

PHASEZ....... cwm21.gif

Hibo   

ALI D

Welcome son, i heard your frequency few times but is it still on?

If this is possible by sending samples to his StreetFM radio will boast the popularity of PHASEZ. It is always good to hear out young somali talents where ever they are

Join forces and make things work for you not you working for them

Hibo   

DAMN I AINT NEVA THOUGHT IN A 1000000000 YRZ YA WAS GONNA DO THIS ..IM WIT YA ALL DA WAY ...NOTHING BUT LUV MAN ...KEEP IT COMIN.

ayaanick   

Maansha Allah

Good looking brothers? Did I mention I can ryme, perhaps I can be the Laurn Hill or something..hey can't hate a sister for trying though! Anyways let my people get in touch with your people, so we call all mingle, and exchange ideas...lol!

Walaahi more then anything big ups to you guys, I have heard you preform couple of times, and you made me proud, I was almost tears..but don't pay attention to me, you have better things to do. Go out there and the knock the world dead, just not me!!!

aight 1luv

ayaan

Hibo   

ohh i love u guys.keep it up and brink that funk.and young gotti i luv u man i wanna meet you.... here is my E-Mail is shamso_i@yahoo.com e mail me. so we can hook up. by the way you wont be disappointed if you know what i mean.

heavenly   

HEY SUP, DIS IS AMIRA AKA ~HEAVENLY~,

I JSUT WANTED TO SAY IM LOVING UR SINGLE....I KNOW YA'LL GONNA MAKE IT BIG AND WHEN YA'LL DO AND DATS GONNA BE REAL SOON IM GONNA BE WAITING FOR YA'LL WITH OPEN ARMS cwm1.gif ANYWAYS KEEP DOING UR THING ESPEICALLY MY BABY MALIK

PEACE

------------------

~*Heavenly*~

Hibo   

I want to give a big shot out to phasez for the tight and positiv music they are projecting Keep up the good work and keep comin out with some more shit so we can keep supportin A 2 g and allan are some cuties are youll availabl? j/k keep representin

Hibo   

WOOW MANSHA'ALLAH. I'M GLAD WE HAVE OUR BROTHAS DOING THING THEIR THING. KEEP UR HEAD UP AND I'M JUST PROUD OF YO'LL. STAY TRUE TO URSELF AND THAT SHIT IS THE BEST YO. WELL I JUST WISH THE BEST IN LIVE... PEACE OUT.. 1 LOVE... MASALLAMA

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Hibo   

yo i neva been here b4 and i haven't listen to the song b4 today..yo i am so inlove with the song too niggaz congradulations we finaly got somali rappers and i hope ya last long and suceed in this business yo to phasez ( sorry if miss spelled.) i was wondering if ya one day can sing love song dedicated to somali brothers and sisters and how we should express our feelings instead of expecting the person to know with out telling them or showing aight thanks is just requist that iam making if it is too much u don't have to do it peace i hope to heard that one day...thanks ..i also want dedicated to somali mothers telling how much we love them..just like my man 2packs song (dear mama) peace

Hibo   

Yo wat's brackin wit ya man? dis yo boy Muktar Aka Q.T, am feelin it, ya can blow up even though am from Cali and i know som niggaz as talented as ya, ya got tha edge man am tellin ya jus keep on doing wit cha doin and show luv am represntin SD Cali to fullest and am out holla!