Sign in to follow this  
B

Who is B?

B   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Waarya B thanks for clarifying this immediate concern.I was really stressed about your identity.I'm sure your appetite for sharing your personal life mishaps has confused me to the point of thinking you were a midget passing off as a Ali dheree...Many in this forum have guided your naivete and kept your eyes and ears open to the reality of life.Your childlike innocence is excused so don't explain yourself anymore.Out of curiosity how old are you?

PS: Be friends with Ngonge he will transform you into an adept counter-puncher when more life telling blows comes on your way son!

my friend, I am very happy that so many people have come to my rescue and have indeed helped me with the issues that i am currently experiencing. However one should always bear in mind that there are also many who are xaasid and trying to get me to commit suicide. Can you believe that. I hope eventually that we can all be friends. I am not obliged to say my age my friend, I hope you dont take offense to this but that is private information. :D

B   

Originally posted by Oz:

Lol.. I never mentioned someones name earlier in my post. If you know the person I pictured wasn't you, then why are you getting ticked off? If It's not you then move on why cry about it,but it seems like their is truth to what am saying. Seriuosly you are the eurotrash big glasses youtube softie
:D

Nuune lol.. The reason why you supporting him is because the lad is destroying himself rather than the letter.

Ps: Marx, read the Sol rules before you start vomiting.

I am ticked off because of the nonsense you are saying my friend. I have taken offense to it because you have no right to say these things. The truth you are claiming is all based on speculation that cannot be proved. You are making a mountain out of a mole my friend. Or tea out of a dangerous seas. :D

Oz   

Firstly am not your friend, secondly as i said if it doesn't bother you then you shouldn't be upset about all this. Don you get it!!

Ps: look mr you gotta man up if you want to survive in this forum. Ama let you live for now.

B   

what does this 'man up' mean, baal nacaskaan eega! What type of world do you live, you are insecure oz. Please help seek and visit a doctor. I am not upset at all by what you have said. Why are giving me labels and trying to categories me.

B   

please leave me alone in peace. I dont want to talk or have an involvement with you anymore. Any further communication will be reported.

nuune   

^^ B, oo Af Soomaaliga ma ku hadashaa, waxaan ku moodey iyo waxaad noqotey isma lahan, waxaan kuu heestay qorrato, waxaadse noqotey abees miciya goodir leh :D

Polanyi   

Conspiracy should be home in three

Until them I look south for the home family

A true G, that's me blowing like a bubble

In the everyday struggle

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Garowe Gal:

N-gon-ge you bully, leave B alone!!

B has been good in the last couple of days Nd I have not said a bad word to him since. He was also the only one to wish me a happy birthday. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not really. He has not posted any nonsense since the last time we 'argued'. Plus, which most people seem to miss out on, he enjoys the bashing.

No judge anywhere in the world will jail me for asking him to jump. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Garowe Gal:

N-gon-ge you bully, leave B alone!!

B has been good in the last couple of days Nd I have not said a bad word to him since. He was also the only one to wish me a happy birthday.
I shall leave you two to bond then. By the way, here's a belated dhalasho wanaagsan adeer smile.gif