Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

I am an ideas man, how good is this idea?

Since the people of buuhoodle have been good to me, I figured that I would think of something beneficial for them.

To prevent lions from attacking their beloved camels or even unsuspecting nomads, catch them all, insert a transmitter under their skin so whenever the lions get within a mile to the stock it transmits a signal to a cellular ear piece that the top nomad (Camel keeper) can hear...

expensive, and hard to implement, but a good idea none the less, the impracticality of it is why i'm giving it away in the public domain, as a good will gesture for 2002.

Of course there are lions in Buuhoodle. I just came from there. LadyFatima went there on a peace time when there was a big truce between men and lions. Now it is like a war there. Not only are lions massacring simple unsuspecting nomads, they are dictating how things should be run in Buuhoodle. It is a fight that we nomads must win. And we will inshalah....loool

Hibo   

INA libaax,

lool man thatsa very good way of wanring the camelmen. I think it is one hell of an idea lool

Not sure how the technolgy would work but to improve practicality why not insert the chip under the skin of the camels and nomads? A camel and a nomad would be easier to manipulate don't you think? Slight problem though..the top nomad would have to have an insertion and an ear-piece. Surely, there would be some kind of interference there? LOL

------------------

Make a today-dream a tomorrow-reality

Libaax,

Just exposing your idea to more of the nomads. Am thinking that maybe one of them will be able to take it to the nxt level...wot u reckon? :D

Barwaaqo, looooool. one of my classics. lol

my wife will crack up on this piece :D .

I should go back to Hawd huh? ;) Hopefully the trees are still green and the lions still roaming. lol

peace, serenity, caano geel.

I thought you were heading there sometime soon. Did my story scare you?

Macalin   

WARYAA LIBAAX!..wallahi thas a very NOBLE idea!...

thnx bro thats one of my campiagn ideas when i move back to afrika in search for elective post~!..lol

come to think of it...its not tha expensive i seen them do it ob the discovery channel!...mhm

my geeljire clansmen will LOVE this..talk of an opportunist!...oh BTW do u need compansation if i USE it?(after all its not an original patentable idea!)..again thnx waraa

Foxy   

Lol this is a classic thread, waxan maqli jirey, my behind(dabadeyda baa buuhoodle ka muuqata) {excuse the spelling}, as in when one is broke as joke, but the protection of camels over lions never crossed my mind......Lols Good Idea LST

cheers

ps apology for bringin an oldy on site out of boredom :D

cheers

Urban   

i havent seen this Libaax dude around here since i joined SOL...

do you think he tried to insert the transmitter under the Lion's skin himself, and, he got eaten by one?

get rich or die trying?

Naden   

With the fighting between tribes and subtribes in the past few weeks (years? :( ), maybe the transmitter should be inserted in people of the opposing tribe.

Here's how it will work:

1) Grab a farax wandering, looking for water for his herd.

2) Stick the transmitter in the fleshiest part of his istakiin body (probably the a** ).

3) Set him near the imaginary borderline as he cusses your mama and her mama.

4) Next time he (or others of his tribe - equally inoculated) wander past said imaginary line, a silent alarm (or a loud one like a church bell) goes off.

5) Targeted assault happens with little collateral damage of other tribes.

Never mind those emaciated lions with nubbins for teeth, it is the farax from the other tribe who should have the bullseye.