Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Chronic State Of Ennui

Johnny B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Best reply of the lot.
:D

^Ngonge, though i very much enjoy the scene where you're at Dr Kashafa's table, i refuse to accept the Morphine-laced Lollipop Kashafa offers as a Sucidal man refuses to accept the excuses offered by the Sucide-Alert Squad.

The sieve i'm, i'd to tell the gallery that your

Possession with Llamas goes back to the "Adhi" in "Hawd", where Boys and smart-goats share the secrets of why the grass is always greener on the other side.

Having met few people who orriginate from "Burco", i've conclude that it's a "Burcawi" thing my dear, Live with it, as there is no cure to it.

Malika   

^Is your birthday in June? Are we nearing the big '40' perhaps ,it sounds like anxiety is kicking in as you get closer and closer..Lol

NGONGE   

Heh. Naah, my birthday was in April and it's always fun. I think this has something to do with summer. Maybe being stuck in an office when it's nice and warm outside is what does it to me!

^^^ I got the image of an accountant with various colourful pens in his top pocket day dreaming about adventure and 20000 leagues under the sea :D

Cheers

Hey NG...yeah I hear it's nice and warm in your yonder. Maybe you should do something exciting to shake it off. Take up ballroom dancing. It's all the rage. :D