Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Chronic State Of Ennui

This talk about changing wives reminds me one of my friends who once told me. ( He was wrong by the way)

Woman is like a computer, if you purchase one today, there will be better one in the market next month. :D:D

NGONGE   

^^ As if I'd marry a vulgar woman that employs the black bag method. No, my dear, we're classier than that. She will send me an e-mail telling me the date and time when I should go to the empty house to collect my belongings (and I bet they'll all be ironed and washed). :D

Ibtisam   

^^^North! :eek: Oh No, you did not agree to help him! *Shakes head

Loool @ send you an e-mail and iron your clothes. Hahaha loool Yeah makes sense. :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^Yeah right! of course. Never knew labadini tell so much been! icon_razz.gif Talk about itching each others back. :D

I shall police you both from now. And Remember Ibti sees and hears all. :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ Don't change the subject please. This is not about North. It's about ME, ME, ME (winks at Faheema & Afro).

N.O.R.F   

Ibti, Ngonge has left a few glaringly open goals but I won't take advantage.

Ngonge, remember Ronny Rosenthal vs Aston Villa?

Fabregas   

saxiib, why don't start a football team round your area for Muslim/Somali Youth.....?

u `can go to those Somali tournaments- manager ba la iska dhig-dhiga, ordering ciyaalka around!

Ibtisam   

manager ba la iska dhig-dhiga, ordering ciyaalka around

:D:D lool Hahaha

Geel; have you seen ngonge?? Does he look like he can around after kids in football. I don't think he shouts either :D

Lool North.

Haarun   

Ngonge join an alqaida camp and make a video or two.I bet you will be far from boredom :D

Jokes aside,the youth center sounds great and i seriously think you need a break from your job.Drop your kids(if you have any) at a responsible home of a nearest of kin and go to Peru with the missus(if you have one) and be the good shephard u always wanted to be.

NGONGE   

Ibti & North,

Somalido waxay ku maahmaahda: al xaasid ma yaflax. :D

Brof,

I was thinking bigger than that when I said Youth Club.

Ibtisam   

You mean Arabs Ngonge. I'm not Xaasid. I'll even give you a hand. ;) Go on set it up, the Youth club. Only for under 12s though. I'm scared of those above 12. Get busy, make a plan, Oh you will need few other people (2 others at least)