Sign in to follow this  
poiuyt

Are Somalis dumb?

Cabdow   

Not only are we dumb but we are also doomed! Go to the 'Politics Section' and see what i'm talking about. There you will witness, a bunch of grown a$$ "supposedly learned" men talking about Qabiil and how their tribe is better then the other or their tuulo is better then the rest. It's disgrace i tell ya, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicuun!

After twenty years of (Qax, rafaad and qoxootinimo) you would think that we will mature and put this qabiil thing behind or atleast learn from our past mistakes. But noooo not us, our qabiil (right or wrong) is more important to us then the honor of having a nation!

I have came to the conclusion that, the Somali people who live outside of Somalia are the poison that kills people in Somalia, and that is just plain shame!

Ps. Saado ali said it best, when she siad in her new song 'War aan wada tashano' Sad but true, unfortunately!

Originally posted by Canjeex:

Not only are we dumb but we are also doomed! Go to the 'Politics Section' and see what i'm talking about. There you will witness, a bunch of grown a$$ "supposedly learned" men talking about Qabiil and how their tribe is better then the other or their tuulo is better then the rest. It's disgrace i tell ya, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajicuun!

After twenty years of (Qax, rafaad and qoxootinimo) you would think that we will mature and put this qabiil thing behind or atleast learn from our past mistakes. But noooo not us, our qabiil (right or wrong) is more important to us then the honor of having a nation!

I have came to the conclusion that, the Somali people who live outside of Somalia are the poison that kills people in Somalia, and that is just plain shame!

Ps. Saado ali said it best, when she siad in her new song
Sad but true, unfortunately!

Sxbs..dont let simple minded cheerleaders get in your way of being somali freedom fighter. The sad fact is that all somalis govts are still composed of warlords who are loft-overs from sayid bare regime or cia erected clan warlords.

i know somalis from all walks of dalkeen, none of them behave what see in this form. They all believe in the big picture of one somali nation. These folks really have my utmost respect. They are great folks who are professionals, phd holders who teach in universities, business owners, or medical pros.

The xlands like djbouti, s/pland are nothing but whore houses where somali blood is wasted everyday for the profit of the warlords running these places. And the cheerleaders who u see around here shaking their butts are nothing but mind slaved morons who have lost everything else in life. So let them shake their thongs! just give them a hard spank and or spray them with nice clean bullets. NO big deal there.

Somalis are actually a lot sharper than most other people. Take the Ethiopians who literally have no personality.

Most people tell me they love Somali people. we are known for our hospitality and kindness and good manners.

Somalis are individually intelligent but collectively, some Somalis are languishing at the lower rungs of the human developmental capacity charts. -including many SOLers as well as the poster of the topic who is no doubt dumber than the mark but asking such a silly and self-hating question.

ouch. what's the use of all the negativity and 'somalis are dumb/doomed' talk? is it supposed to jolt us into action or something? maybe it's just me but I'd prefer a more hopeful message icon_razz.gif

poiuyt   

Originally posted by MAXIMUS POWERS:

Somalis are actually a lot sharper than most other people. Take the Ethiopians who literally have no personality.

Most people tell me they love Somali people. we are known for our hospitality and kindness and good manners.

Somalis are individually intelligent but collectively, some Somalis are languishing at the lower rungs of the human developmental capacity charts. -including many SOLers as well as the poster of the topic who is no doubt dumber than the mark but asking such a silly and self-hating question.

Why shouldn't I hate myself? I think our people are amongst the dumbest in the world: look at how we're frequently listed as the worst place on Earth. Dumb people get into dumb situations, and the perpetually hellish situation in Somalia is merely a reflection of the capacities of its people. Don't you dare imply that the same dysfunctions don't hold in Somaliland. Being relatively peaceful compared to the rest of Somalia does not mean Somalilanders don't have within themselves the same sickness and flaws that are responsible for the current Somali situation.

lets not politicise this marka hora, I was talking of Somalis collectively. No need to drag Somaliland into your analysis.

1. ''Look at how we're frequently listed as the worst place on Earth'' who devise these indices?what are the methodologies adopted? are they relaible? are they Euro/American-centric in manner and orientation? do you portray a fair and relective picture of Somalis collectively?

Clearly qwerty's twisted twin is under the impression that having a self-hating, negative personality will somehow help.