Sign in to follow this  
nafta

I Would Like To Thank...

nafta   

A while ago me and my friends were watching a the MTV VMA on tape for the umpteenth time and we came up with this crazy idea to thank ANYBODY who did ANYTHING ever for any of us, recording the whole thing on tape and to our amazement when we viewed it to other ppl, they liked it so much they also wanted to do such a thing...Wicked aint it :D

So basically, the whole point of this topic is to thank all those ppl who mean something to you and are always there.

I'll start:

First, i would like to to thank my mum for bringing me up lovingly and without ever asking for something in return, never questioning my abilities and always giving me that last push i need.

I would also like to thank my dad, for being the rock beneath me and always the strong one.

Third i would like to thank my primary school teacher Ivonne Littoy, back in Holland who was the most best teacher i have ever had, and also gave me my passion for education and further learning. Always think of you no matter where i am Juf!

I would like to thank my special best friend and cousin Sam, and also Fat, you are truly god's gift to me, hope we remain like this forever!

But above all i wanna thank Allah, for bringing me into this world and giving me this wonderful joy to be alive and well, to have given me a wonderful family and friends, always answering my prayers...I thank you

And to all the ppl i'm fogetting: You're not forgotten, just loved a lil less :D:D ...naaah Ya'll know who you are and i love ya'll for all different reasons.

Phew...i neva thought i'd get finished, ...but so many ppl so lil time

and who said only award shows were all about giving out ur thankx :D;)

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

what a splended idea smile.gifsmile.gif

first iam grateful to allah, for blessing me and my family.

second, goes to those who are gone but left their mark behind.

mommy for never letting me get away with it.

dad, for making me want more.

meneer tom schrijfster, for teaching me hw to calculate my losses, and meneeer van der berg. hahhahaha grappig heh!

my friends, past n present. some i love, the rest i adore. smile.gif

did i forgot anything/anyone? :rolleyes:

i would to thank the monkey who chased me down and took my candies while i was in africa!

i would to thank the donkey that kick me while i was in africa!

i would like to thank the cow that hit me with her geeso when i was give her water while i was africa!

i would like to thank the wariirris that use bite me everyday, while i was in africa.

and finally, the talaal nurses who gave me moon craters on arms while was in africa!

it thought me one thing! it aint disney land!!

dawoco   

Oh finnaly i get to express my gratitude!

Firstly alxamdullilah that i am alive and well.

I would like to thank my mother for being there with a belt no matter what.

I would like to thank my sisters for always telling on me :mad: no matter how long i begged.

My sister, who got out her big vaseline case on the northern line when my lip was dry :( and who insisted upon applying the vaseline despite my protests and much to the amusements of others icon_razz.gif

I can't forget my auntie who on the day we left somalia bit my hand so i wouldn't forgt her, habiar, i still got the mark...thanx

I would like to thank De gemeente utrecht for enabling me to travel freely and without the usual hassle ;)

I have to give a shout out to meneer van de los, my old p.e. teacher who always let me of with any old excuse

And last but not least, my bestest friend :D the one and only somalian kaaskop, baby u know who u are ;) ...Thanx!

I could go on and on, but had to keep it short for all of our sakes!

Khayr   

Salaamz

I would like to say Alhamdulillah calaa kulyee

shey.

On the nonserious side of things,

I would like to thank Nafta for coming up

with this thread.

I would like to thank SOL founders

for helping me with my addictions.

I don't use my credit cards anymore

to view a website ;)

I would like to thank OG MOTI for standing up

for MENS RIGHTS ON SOL!

I would like to thank Hibo Nuro and Nin Yaabin

b/c Dhaqaankeyna baa na xaasoseesan.

Abayo eyo Hoyo, aad baa oo maxadhanedeen

aka Hibo Nuro and Nin Yaabin ;)

(gotta work on the spelling!)

I would like to thank Sophist and Farah,

for Mentoring us with the composition of

sentences worthy enough of the Cambridge

and Oxford Professors and Alumni's.

I would like to thank Underdog for those Jokes.

How come u stopped man,

what the well ran dry???

I would like to thank Ms. Word for her Poetry.

You know I can show you the MONEY,

so sign the fax and return it,so I can help you

build that house full of dreams.

I would like to thank Opinionated for

bringing out the 'OTHER' side of me.

I would like to thank African for starting

the PIMING game on SOL.

I want a cut too!!!! Lets talk.

I would like to thank HornAfrique, Samurai Warrior

and SmithnWest for copying and pasting sooo

many articles and teaching some of nomads

about Nomad Politics.

I would like to thank Darman for his

'OFF the Wall' posts.

This was before

he Changed. Now, he Just LOVES everyone. :D

I Would like to thank Nur for some of his informative posts.

I would like to thank Clown, Mindstate, Shaka Zulu

and "there' sister Twisted Ayeeyo.

You have a great Imagination.

(Multiple Personalities???)

and I would like to thank

Xabel eyo Xabelaayo.

nafta   

Hey Ya'll, Ramadan Kareem!

Thanx for takin the time to say your thanx but come on only these few people wanna say thanx....are the rest of you so ungrateful :rolleyes: !

To Juxa

Damn and here is me thinkin that i was like the only kaaskop in here...goed om iemand anders eens te zien!

Rudy am i glad i'm not in Africa cuz if what ur sayin is true than you must be bruised and broken like hell! icon_razz.gif:D

Opiniated I couldnt agree more!...Hereby i would like to declare my thanx to them as well, in fact i should be finishing up my psychology project but guess what's stoppin me :D

Dawaco Welcome meid! I should start another thread you know for the dutch peeps in here! redface.gif

Khayr thanx for ur thanx! ....i was only being original ;) keep them coming lol

Now people, are u sure u havent got any more thanx to give out. What about that lil grannie who gave you a lolli pop when you lost your favorite pen on your way to school, or that special mate who sneaked you all the latets gossip while you were havin that geometry test...well there must be something :rolleyes: redface.gif

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

WeLL i wouLd Like to thank aLL the LittLe peopLe for...NO seriousLy though:I wouLd To Thank ALLah for every wonderfuL day no matter how dreaded it may be that passes by.I wouLd Like to thank my famiLy and friends.

And a speciaL thankz to my best friends-thanks for putting up with my compLaints and for giving me a shouLder to cry on.Thnx a miLLion.

RaMadan KarIIm.

OG Moti   

Caku ciil badanaa, Canaan baan soo waday, Kheyr baa iga qabtay, walaal mahadsanid, kheyr Allah kusiiyo, oo ramadankan na barakadiisa kusoo gaarto, .. I have the Word "I would Like to" but waa hagaag Allhamdulilah nashkuruh, the rest goes to all human beings,

P.S is i dont make sense, forgive me it is 3:00 Pm and first day ramadan .. and i am working all day in 2 Schools .. i hope i can make it to Iftaar today.. peace

First of all I would like to thank the merciful and most beneficial Allah...for giving me what I have today.

I would also like to thank my lovely mom...for raising me and my siblings by herself. Also gotta give thanks to my dad for the short time I spent with him for being the greatest.

Gotta give thanks to my sisters and brothers of S.O.L. Thanks for not keeping me bored at work!! :D