Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Emails to make you rich!

N.O.R.F   

Not a day goes by without finding one in my junk emails folder.

Sir,

Greetings. I am Andy Inglis; Head, Production/Marketing Unit of B.P.Oil Plc London. I need your collaboration in order to re-route the sum of 59 Million Pounds. The amount in question was generated through sales of various oil products and concealed in a Vault of a Freight Forwarding Company under strict non-disclosure pact. If I have your cooperation, this money will be transferred to your Bank Accounts and subsequently invested in a selected viable Industrial Project. If I can rely on you, I shall proceed to authorize the delivery of this fund to your country. Subsequently, I shall arrive your Country for further negotiations on a long-term Joint venture that will yield maximum profit for the both of us. If interested, contact me with your Personal and Company Profile including contact details as soon as possible.

Regards,

Andrew INGLIS

Production/Marketing Dept, B.P Oil Plc.

1 St James Square, London SW1Y 4PD UK.

Tel: (44)7035-916-293

Love the names they come up with :D

N.O.R.F   

Today I can get in on Saddam's loot!

Hello Dear,

This mail might be a surprise to you but i want to implore that you should ignore the temptation of taking this for granted. I am Capt.

James Broun an Army Officer {general} attached to US ARMY.I was working with the US Army of D'Company, 2nd Battalion, 22nd

Infantry Regiment, and Iraq . I and my crew members discovered $700M USD in Saddam Hussein's palace in April 2003 during the

searched by US troops. The money had been hidden behind the false wall of a house.

It is thought the stash could have been left by fleeing regime leaders. We managed to move away a total sum of US$7.5 Million dollars

cash out from the $700M USD, mostly 100-dollar bills and was quickly flown out of the war zone and deposited in an undisclosed secured

and secret location outside the Middle East after we have all agreed to keep it secret since the war was still on.

But unfortunately, the rest of my crew members lost their lives to the wicked Iraqi insurgents, as you know we were being attacked by

insurgents everyday and car Bombs. I have kept this a secrete within me for 6years now since I am the only survival now and I cannot

leave the boxes in the security company anymore as this attracts more expenses on demurrage as long as the boxes is still with the

security company.

I am now in desperate need of a "Reliable and Trustworthy" person as partner to assist me transfer these funds into an account and

invest the funds without further delay since I cannot come out openly to claim it and at the same time five US soldiers are currently being

questioned by military officials after some of Saddam Hussein's money was allegedly stolen following It's discovery. You can click on

the web site for more details of my story.
c.co.uk/2/hi/middle_ east/2988455.stm.

So please If you are interested in this transaction then 65% will be for me, while you will take 30% and the other 5% will be for

expenses, no strings.I will send you the full details and the location of the funds but my fear is Can I trust you? If you are willing as you receive this letter,

kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers in order to forward to the

security firm for the release of the funds in your names or your company.

Please assure me of your keeping this topmost secret within you so that my life would not be jeopardized and to protect my Country's

image and my name.

Respectfully,

Capt.James Broun

N.O.R.F   

^I know but I don't the energy to do that.

Read below

Hello ,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I know that

this letter will not come to you as a surprise as we don't know each other

before, but be rest assured that it is real and a genuine business. I am

Mr. David Cox from London .I am an account officer to Mr. Rafik Hariri,

Born in Lebanon in 1944, The late Rafik Hariri was a Lebanese self-made

billionaire and business tycoon, and was five times Prime Minister of

Lebanon. You can view this site for confirmation.

I got your mail through my private search and out of Desperation I decided

to reach you through this medium. Mr. Rafik Hariri deposited 36,759,000

million British Pounds in a bank here in London and I want to invest this

money in your country, The need to move out this money arose when the Prime

Minister Gordon Brown said that some of the money held in dormant accounts

would be used to fund youth and community projects. you can confirm this

in the website below.

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. Now

permit me to ask these few questions:-

(1) Can I completely trust you?

(2) I am ready to offer you 35% of this (£36 759 000.00) I hope it is

acceptable by you?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible for more

details, My Tel:+44-7045736944

Thank you so much.

Mr. David Cox

Hmm, tempting....

is cabdalle shideeye your partner in crime? tuugnimda iska dhaaf ninyahow, ilaahay ka baq. hadaad shaqo xalaal ah raadineysid, aniga I've been looking for a butler lately. Are you interested?

N.O.R.F   

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs Rose Smith,suffering from cancerous ailment.I am married to Mr.Robert Smith,my husband worked with Chevron Corporation for twenty years before he died in the year 2006. My late husband deposited the sum of Ј7.5 Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with CITI BANK LONDON.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from.I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows and charities worldwide.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused.Awaiting your urgent reply.

With God all things are possible.

Your Sister

Mrs Rose Smith

N.O.R.F   

Another chronically ill fraudster

Dear friend,

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met. I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you any pains. My name is Mr. Stanley Alan John, a merchant in London, but taking treatment in Dubai,now I have been diagnosed with prostate and esophageal cancer that was discovered very late due to lack of caring for my health. It has defiled all form of medicine and right now,I have only about a few months to live according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Recently, I use to say to my self that if God should give me a second chance I would have live it differently way from how I have lived. I was meditating on my hospital bed and something told me that God is giving me a second chance by keeping me alive though doctors said I won?t last long. I know my time is near, that?s why I have willed and given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and as well as some few close friends.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, London and Ireland. And I have also met two people on the net who have helped me distribute money to charity organizations in their country. Now my health is deteriorating so badly,I really need you to help me distribute the last of my fortune. You might be wondering why I did not ask my close relatives to pick over this task. But I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money, which I have there to charity organizations in Bulgaria ; they closed the account but refused to donate the money to the organizations, some of them even fled away with some of the money while the rest shared the remaining among money among! themselves.From the way they are acting around me tells that they want me dead so that they can talk about inheritance.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be content with what I have left for them. The last of my money which is a huge cash deposit that I have with a security firm abroad will be put in your care if only you will agree. I want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations and let them know that it is I Stanley Alan John that is making this generous donation. I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed where I wait for my time to come. I pray for you to support and assist me with a good heart.

But the choice is yours.

Please you can contact me through this email address :js_alan@yahoo.cn

Be blessed my beloved,

Stanley Alan John

nuune   

^^^

I am writing this from my laptop computer in my hospital bed

You send him email saying that hospitals don't allow equipments to be used as it interferes with the medical system :D

PS: He would probably die soon

Aaliyyah   

lol I hate those type of emails, dear whatever you just made that much money...argh..what a liers. They just break your heart..and sometimes you even wanna write back ..then u be like its just a fake email get a grip LOL

salaam