Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Younger Wife=Marital Bliss

SeeKer   

.....The work is published in the European Journal of Operational Research.

The researchers studied interviews of more than 1,500 couples who were married or in a serious relationship.

Five years later, they followed up 1,000 of the couples to see which had lasted.

They found that if the wife was five or more years older than her husband, they were more than three times as likely to divorce than if they were the same age......

Read more

Interesting research. And here I thought they married them young due to some other reasons. :D

waa beentood

naag mature ah ninna ma furo

gabdhaha xun-xunka ah weeyye kuwa tabarta loo waayey oo raba lifetime channelka waxay ku arkeen inay kugu xukumaan

Ibtisam   

Che, a women 5years OLDEr than you is at a different stage in her life, you are heading in different directions, you are not on the same wave length. It is not a myth. While I can reach for one even 10 or 15 or even 20yrs older than me, and still have a normal mutual relationship.

Xiin..Nagadaa ninyahow, you wouldn't go your young thang.

Seeker..I'm little sensetive today.Twenty year old took me for her dad.I was hoping this different sort dad :D

Ibti....Never seen emprical research to prove that.On the other hand, I wouldn't go for someone ten years younger than me cuz I wouldn't want her to age before me.

Zafir   

^^Papi baad dooneysay in ay ku tidhaah, sey Adeer Che bay ku tidhi. Sheemo weeye gabadhaa.

Xiin, proof la kaaley for that statement.

Inay aad u weynaato waa shiddo

mature waxaan ka wadaa 30-45, mar hadday 46 gaadho dhanbay u badatay

kuwa xun-xunka ma sheegayyo range kooda laakiin, waa immature, miisan qaldan bay sittaan markay West ga joogaan

Malika   

^Your not in a good mood, what is up with this 'xun-xunka' talk...waxaad naa ledahay there were no immature young women back home? Whom demanded the moon,even though logic will have it impossible?

Cawaale   

Interesting research. but am afraid dam gonna have to agree with Macalin Xiin with this.

with a few bucks of calcium and oestrogen she may make it to the end with me, with out her bones broke into pieces, and of course to convince me that she is still got it all.

yaabo u baahan mid yaroo madaxa kaa cuneysa.