Sign in to follow this  
somalialover

I have secured three, so which one of you (som-sis-oline) would like to be the fourth

LuCkY   

SomaLiaLover i see some contradiction. :rolleyes:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SOMALIALOVER:

seriousely, I can't even locate the first one so I just wanted to see your reaction. bye

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SOMALIALOVER:

that is true, I am always busy, but I have free-time that is when you see me on the net DIOMOND.

I love them (my wives)to death, they are very cooprative and well aware of the world we in today. they got use to it to share their man with other women "in a halaal way". when I am not around they help each other around. the Min'weeyno is always their bos. they elected her in democratic way.

they also support NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND policy.

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS? HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY NOT EVEN HAVE A WIFE(#1) AND THEN CLAIM TO HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES? :rolleyes:

that is true, I am always busy, but I have free-time that is when you see me on the net DIOMOND.

I love them (my wives)to death, they are very cooprative and well aware of the world we in today. they got use to it to share their man with other women "in a halaal way". when I am not around they help each other around. the Min'weeyno is always their bos. they elected her in democratic way.

they also support NO WOMAN LEFT BEHIND policy.

Okay. Just checking. I would also like proof like Rudy said. This policy of yours seems new to me. Of course no women should be left behind, but it doesn't mean she has to share a man. Personally, although the religion says men can have four wives and I understand but I would not let my husband have more. It's just me, maybe I'm selfish but that's just how I see things. Please don't bring "western culture" into this because it's not the western cutlure that made me want to have him for myself. It's the way men treat their "wives" when they have more. Well anywayz thats all I gotta say.

.:peace n luv:.

A7LA-SHU   

ladies ladies go easy on the brotha now lol...

rudy hahahah yep... i doubt four wives all happy happy sittin together drinkin tea lol... i'll be happy if it only took him a week.. im guessin a month lol.... somalianlover sorry bro i ain't hatin on ya sweety.. :D