Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Libaax Sanka Taabte

i aint seen no lions in my life except detriod lions! but these guys aint no lions but chickens!! baq baaqaaq!! nameen!! however, once i

went camping in jr high in north cali and ecounter some crazy chickens....! lol.. we were told to get the eggs from them and on day this chick pook the hell outta me!! man that was brutal!

so next day, i decide to hold the chickens peek and get the eggs! this worked like a charm!!

so i guess! i up the anti and u call me chicken sanka ka taabte!!!!!!!! hey it worked!! :confused:

Saalixa   

ameenah

i know the story and have heard of it sweety,,,but me mom know s the mans name and if we are refering to the same tale i am related to the man of this tale see iam a little descendant of this fella true no jokes huh smile.gif

but the thing is i also remember that his wife was with him and it was late in the night, they were lost in the woods

she became scared and he told her not to fear they had no other means of help, the lion all of a sudden came and stopped fo them like it was waiting for them to jump on ,the man told his wife to jump on his back and they took it to the nearest village.....end of story

see the man was very religious and never missed a prayer never lied.

are we talking of the sme person then or not???then i might give you his name in full :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ They're part of the Arabian Night's story, saaxib. I think there is another thread about this topic going on right now.

ahh.. thanks Ngonge its the 1001 Arabian nights right. I've been meaning to read those stories.

i aint seen no lions in my life except detriod lions! but these guys aint no lions but chickens!! baq baaqaaq!! nameen!! however, once i

lol..ey yo rudy you think the likes of Barry Sanders were chickens? I'm guessin your a raiders fan? D-town is bout it, don't doubt it, crown it :D

Blessed   

^^^It's alright Sugah... I was hoping the 1001 nights would one day fall on my lap.

Thanks, even if it was meant for Lander :D

lol@ Rudy, Digaag StankaTaabte, suites you dear :D

Rayaana,

Thanks babes, so lionscan be nice .. wow!

You can PM the name if you don't want to post it here ;)

LST,

It's not okay, lazy! It's a nice taster, but you should know that Tweety likes to hear even the most minute details of a storey. I think Awoowos storey deserves more attention, don't you?

And rest , thanks for the sheekos! Now, I know why the adults in my family spent every night telling us storeys - It's fun. :D

This brings back so many sweet memories...*sighs* smile.gif

LANDER   

hey thanks sheherazade, intriguing name by the way, I'm actually starting to remember alot of these stories. I'll wait to meet up with my cousin and borrow his hard copy version of the stories to read the rest. Thanks though for the link, I appreciate it. It'll give me something to read when I get bored from work.

The different version of this story is in every country, and the only version,I might actually believe is the Masia ( Masia males have to actually kill a lion to prove their bravery to their bride to be).

LST....Your granpa was brave man. So he actually touched the nose of lion. Are you sure it was a lion and not wild cat bro. I don't wanna start calling Yaanyuur-San Kataabte...LoL