Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Faarax Of Tomorrow.

Baashi   

^Urs r political family huh! What is Waafaante doing there. I saw him in a San Diego Masjid last spring when I visited my mom there. Biz was all that was on his mind. I guess some1 jsut took the liberty to add his name to that list. It's possible ya know.

Ninyahow you had me confused there for a minute. Cape Town chicks are fab yet I don't dig them cuz of my loyalty to Somali race!!! C'mon BoBy! *smiling*

That's not it! Explain more my man BOB. How do you keep ur cool when they dash by you wit all their develish beauty and elegance...don't u lose ur cool...say it out loud BOB lol Loyalty to Somali race won't get in the way I know that for sure...may be piety but Somali crap no way lol...sax ama khalad?

What's about Africa that make u crazy sxb. The place is not good for economic migrants! You know me when I hear easy shilling I jump like a koroow in Kismayo's hospital Qoone tree or was it Beydaan wooed with piece of banana...and the urge and temptation to check the place out sometimes become too strong to resist...don't u say that out loud again or I am gonna be there...keep in mind the accomadation is all on u. Don't be stingy..dirin will suffice lol

I'm gotta hit the politics section b4 I log off...sxb whatever happended ur poems?

PS: kaalay maxaa ku dhacay greamlins?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My brother Baashi...for the record no one from my immediate family is into politics even if the name of my first cousin appears on that list...but if you read the whole paragraph you will realize this isn't political motive but rather patriotism in the highest order that's why I am proud of them.

On the family part...the majority of those people are from Majengo and most of them are my neighbours and it was natural that I would get accustomed to calling them Eedo, Abti, Ayeeyo, Awoowe, Abaayo and Aboowe etc like true reer Kismaayo spirit and I'm glad this whole tribal garbage thing didn't come between us and separate us because they all mean a lot to me as they are fundamental to my history and they all played role one way or another into molding me the man that I became today...plus ninkii ibanaan bixiyey's name is on that list too. smile.gif

its about time we took the initiative my brother and organized ourselves so we would take our gobolka back from these bunch of novices running around claiming to represent us when they don't even know our history...

I don't know Waafaante personally but I know his brother Yahye whom we used to play football together in Utange...by the way don't you find it odd that the majority of these people are from Calanleey and Majengo to be precise..is it a mere coincidence or all the great people of Kismayo are from Majengo Ghetto? Do you know who's Khaleef Shire Muuse at number 51?

that's Riiko, arguably the greatest footballer along with Bin Shakir that Somalia ever produced and wouldn't you know...they are both from Majengo. (Sorry..i couldn't resist the temptation to hail my neighbourhood) ;)

My man what's with your persistence Aggah? You want to put me into trouble with the Madam or what? Come on now...you are supposed to be my homeboy and homeboys don't put each other into trouble with their significant others? lol

How do I keep my cool when they dash by? Simple..I turn my engine off... :D seriously speaking I'm capable of handling myself in the most delicate situations and these days I'm Sheikh just like my old man and you wont see me wandering around at night after Isha salat..i guess that's the privilege you enjoy in married life which you know all about it. smile.gif

What is it about Africa that makes me crazy? Well...so many things my brother, first and foremost I am at home where the sun shines through out the year and the moon dances with millions of bachelor stars at night...where the birds sing in beautiful melodies composed by nature...where the bees make honeys daily on the thick African trees...now I may not make millions like you but I am content with whatever little that come my way. :cool:

My brother, it will be an honour to welcome you with open arms and half open wallet in my tiny hut so you can stay as long as you wish and I will even drive you around personally on my brand new donkey cart...now how's that for a hospitality? :D

Poetry huh? I lost my inspiration these days due to the unrest back home but once I do find my touch again..i hope to go ahead with the plan I told you Insha Allah and you will be the first one to know it. 1 LUV my brother.

Peplow Throb...glad to hear that…know you got one mighty sense of humour.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.