Sign in to follow this  
qoslaaye

WHY WOULD YOU EVER LOVE A MARRIED MAN OR WOMAN?

qoslaaye   

I DONT GET IT, WHY WOULD YOU LOVE A MARRIED MAN OR WOMAN? WHAT KIND OF LOVE IS THAT. IM SAYING THIS BECUASE I REMEMBERED THREE CASES TWO IN SAN DIEGO AND ONE IN THE TWIN CITIES.

I HEARD A GUY KILLED HIS COUSING AFTER HE FIND OUT THAT HE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE(SUBXANA LAAH).

ONE OF OUR BROTHERS IS IN JAIL FOR LIFE IN MN, FOR KILLING HIS WIFE AFTER HE CATCH HER SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GUY.

I ALSO HEARD A WOMEN TRIED TO KILL HER SISTER AFTER SHE FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS DATING WITH HER HUSBAND.

I AM SURE YA HEARD SOME SHIT LIKE THAT, WHAT IS ONE GOOD REASON TO LOVE OR HAVE SEXUAL DESIRE FOR A MARRIED PERSON? FRANKLY SPEAKING I WOULD NEVER DO THAT AND HAVE NO FEELING FOR CHEATING. WHEN YOU GET MARRIED YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR PARTNER AND BEHAVE. CHEATING IS THE ACTS OF THE DEVIL STAY AWAY FROM IT. LET ME TELL YOU THE WORST PART OF CHEATING IS WHEN YOU GET CAUGHT.

FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE CHEATHERS.

MY QUESTION IS WOULD YOU EVER CALL SUCH AN EVIL ACTION A LOVE? WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?

Xalimo7   

Qoslaye , have it ever occured to you, that all the good men are taken, all is left are mostly Loosers, players, and those who just want play the game. Man or women must commit.

see you, am around dude

qoslaaye   

XALIMO WHAT IS YOUR POINT? ARE YOU SAYING IT IS OK TO DO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE. TELL ME YOUR OPINION ABOUT THIS ISSUE...

THANKS

Changed   

its a taboo to cheat on ur husband or wife....and the punish is said well in islam which is stonning them to death :rolleyes: ....and personally i would not kill my husband if i cought him cheating i would cute his mini-me (if u know what am talking about ;) )

La-y-La   

"ONE OF OUR BROTHERS IS IN JAIL FOR LIFE IN MN, FOR KILLING HIS WIFE AFTER HE CATCH HER SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GUY."

istaqfurulah on that.

Are u sure she slept wit another man, god yaa Allah, she is dead for gods sake. Skeekadaas wax lahubo ma'aho, so plz dont make judgements like that.

Maxaa la isku indha tiri, we see this in our everyday lives, so qoslaaye dont act all surprised.

As 4 me, I dont know, but hope it dont happen to me.

lol@Mizz_Uniqe, I heard that happened in Somalia, not sure though.

peace.

raula   

"ONE OF OUR BROTHERS IS IN JAIL FOR LIFE IN MN, FOR KILLING HIS WIFE AFTER HE CATCH HER SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER GUY."...

Qoslaye..plz be caustious of what you say..like Serenity said....making judgements of some story is not your perfection..and besides the girl is dead(allahu-rehman). You have no idea of what the family is going through..dont be sucked in a flood of confusion and Dambi.

To answer you Q: why are men then allowed to have 4 wives?(w/islamic conditions). There are so many reasons that can make one become involved with a married man..However, Iam not suggesting that one CHEATS, ofcourse a taboo religiously.

Xalimo7   

let me rephrase what i just said, NO it is not nice to be dating at all a married men, period. but all i am saying to you is, the reason that some women are going or pursuing a married men , perhaps might be them being so nice and respectfull. But in my case i will not date a married man at all

One thing i hate the most is..how we nevah let thigs go..what happens happens..like my two sistah's said above..no reason to bring something as shocking as tha into here...i feel sorry for her n him..makes me sad just by thinking about it walaahi..but thats not even a valid of a point to what you are tryna to state is it now? i would understand if it was a attempt but this ish really happen n families are still dealing with it(so be respectful of the unsaid...)

But a side from that....honestly Ruala mad props hun..

To answer you Q: why are men then allowed to have 4 wives?(w/islamic conditions). There are so many reasons that can make one become involved with a married man..However, Iam not suggesting that one CHEATS, ofcourse a taboo religiously

every female and male are as different as the day that pasts..nevah is the exact same..hence why its a 'new day' each n everyday...so you cant assume everyone fits or majority fits into that catergory. Besides..nowadays perhaps one of the reason can be that "man are lyin to the females...as to them not havin a wife so he can attract her and once he does marry or screw her god knows what (nothin seems to shock me) then she finds out bout it and .//is that luv still there YES will she continue n stay married to hime..UNKNOWN..n will she be overly reacted and go bliztic? YES... so with the lies and betryal and twist of fate these mug's are playin..wont be of a shock really if it were to happen...