Sign in to follow this  
Eng.Cadde

Hi all of you.!

ASC,Everybody,As you can see i am a new member of this forum and I hope To interect with you all.

Furthermore,I think i should also mention that i have been browsing the forum for quite sometime about one year and now you might be wondering what took you so long? well,to my way of thinking,the registration process is a bit tedious.(Not complaining anyways).

Have a nice aid. :Dsmile.gif

Miskiin,Lol,None one iga walle.The thing is that i registrated a new username back in 2008 i think but i actually forgot about it,then this one and now i was checking my inbox when i clicked on the junk/ button and then saw this comfirmation message from sidaas baan ku soo qalay lol.

Baro

come on,man,you better change this kind of attitude,welcome the newbies and remember once adiga sidaan oo kale ayaad aheyd.

ciid wanaaaaaagsan.

Oz   

^^ Have you been to Bay of Islands Region in Nz, if you haven't better check it out.

Btw wlc Eng.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Hello and WLC,
ENG Cadde

And there I was thinking you accidently added that E at the start. :D

Warya, ninka cusob. I suppose I'll have to welcome you now I'm in the thread. Consider it done.

Soo dhawoow Eng Cade

I represent SOL engineering society.. are you the typical somali Eng. or the real deal ?

In any case you need a permit to practice on SOL .. so make sure you apply first.

Ismahan,valenteenah, oz,aliyah ,Ngonge and norfsky lol thanks all of you.

Jacayl baaro,looooool,ninka as iyo magaciisa contradict eachother walle,an abvious oxymorn i say. :eek:

norfsky,I am still working on my degree ,ilahay ha ii fududeeyo.

Geeljire,thanks sxb that is nice to hear dee,Tell me when you need something to be fixed for you. lol.