Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Prayer Beads

SeeKer   

Is that the word for the day ya Jibreel?

Perhaps I said all I want to say on the matter. There is a difference of opinion ultimately everyone is accountable for their own actions.

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by J11:

^Yaaba u jeedo, Tusbaxa. Dadkii muran beeyba galeen.

Aniga haddee Suufiyadii horaan ka harey marka Tusbax iyo Saalimoow waan iska qaataa. Weliba markeey siyaaro jirto waa muhiim.

Buuxo, ma sidii baad u wardisaa horta? Muraadkeenna Allaha sahlo.
:D

Marsiis iyo maddiidduu ku dhacay, magane diinkiiye

Masala-gaabka iyo ways hayan , kii mufti ahaaye!

Ardadaa mujaadilo la geli, macallinkeediiye

Midkii dhawr masalo soo bartaan, maaro loo heline

Makastiyo intii caamahay, madax-wareersheene

Hadba xaal muraad lagu wataa, layna maqshiine

Waa waxaan Minhaajkiyo Tuxfaha, meelna kaga oolle

taas ayaa ka socoto meesha, wahaabiyadu siday usoo baxdayba muranku waa taagnaa.

Blessed   

Bismillah. Muran? Nevermind..

There are two words, light on the tongue and heavey on the scales.. *throws 99er tasbeehs at J11 and Uztaad* *points to Jibreels right handf*

Yalla!

nuune   

maxaanu ku tasbiixnsaneysaa oon qoorta ku lalmineynaa hadey Blessed u soo dhigatey tusbaxyadeeni :D

wallee baanan qoorta ka saarin tusbaxa 99ka, though ayaan dhaweeto was called "are u budha" for just wearin my tusbax on my qoorteyda :mad:

There is nothing wrong with the Tusbax, it's only used for method of counting, nothing more. To say it hasn't been around at the time of Prophet is understandable,but I don't know how would it contribute bidcah. Just look around in your local mosque and tell me how many things were around in the time of the Prophet?

Cabdow   

Just like Gheelle said, the Tusbax is and should be used for counting 'thikr' purposes only, nothing more nothing less. But if used for other reasons (ie, show off and such) then of course it becomes bid'ah and what have you! Having said that, i love mine and i wouldn't mind joining this movement 'the ahlu tusbax wal jamaaca' do i need to fill an app' or some'in smile.gif