Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Spring,,,,,,,,,,,

N.O.R.F   

As the birds sing on my walk down to the station with the smell of CK Summer getting me a compliment and a smile from the old turkish lady at the local shop when buying my morning 'read'(The Independent ;) ) i realise that i'd nearly forgotten that spring/summer ever existed.

After a cold, dark and lengthy winter, it is a nice warm day today across the UK and wearing a pink shirt and tie doesnt hurt :D

With the easter break readily approaching (not implying that i celebrate it) the time will change next sunday 27th March giving more daylight. I will not need to rush home in time for maqrib anymore, i can actually do things after work as it still will be light. :cool:

the sun is shining, the weather is sweeeeet again, makes you wanna move hmmmm hmmmm hmmm

Its a lovely day isnt it? :D

I'm thinkin of extending my liberties and goin shoppin during lunch...which should obviously take more than an hr. :cool:

Diamante   

^^ such a poor work conduct, you two should be ashamed of yourselfs, skiving off work like that to admire some weak sun...tsk tsk.

I'm off to get some hagen dazs icecream...and then pop into starbucks for some hot choclate...anybody wanna join??

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

I'm off to get some hagen dazs icecream...and then pop into starbucks for some hot choclate...anybody wanna join??

Funny, it's usually around this time people are told to get ready for summer and to refrain from eating until September.

Senora   

Originally posted by Dinho:

^^its just nice to have warm weather again, everybody is so cheerful
:D

There was a study i read a few months ago stating that the amount of sunlight your body's recieves can influence your mood. Interestingly enough, in the winter, people are more moody, blue, and depressed. And the opposite during the Summer and Spring.

Miriam1   

I can't believe it snowed in Toronto today..the white stuff doesn't want to leave..its almost april and its snowing..ugh..i guess i bought my spring jacket a litttle to early