Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED.

IL CAPO   

I don't know what kind of a life would i be living

right now if i didnt meet you my Angel.

I don't know where i would have been right now without you my Love.

I don't know what kind of a man would i have been if i didn't meet you exactly when i did.

I don't know what kind of a situation would i find myself in if the almighty didn't send you to me as you simply have been and always will be the greatest gift i have ever had.

you are the greatest and the best life changing person that i have ever met and will ever meet and definitely the best part of my life,

i never thought i would be this much in love ever and in right here and right now infront of all these strange people as my witnesses i swear in the name of Almighty Allah that you will always have a special place in my Heart even in my last dying moments with my last breath,the last thing i will say is your name because I LOVE YOU with all My heart.

Happy Birthday My Sweet and Loving Wife.

May Allah Keep You in Safe For Me Always and Forever...Ameen...Ameen...Ameen.

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

what a touching tribute to much cherished and loved wife.

happy B-day walaalo, hope u will have all that is good and blessed in this life and the next one.

^^^^^^^^ u are on da right track, may allah bring many more somali bros like u ;)

Sijui

Happy Birthday My Sweet and Loving Wife.

^^^Umeshachumbia, valisha pete(siju karet ngapi) na oa kabisa. :D Mabruk Alaik

Unakwenda kwa supersonic speeed.Mungu Akuzidishie na huyo umpendae.

IL CAPO   

Juxa thank you very much and may Allah bless us all a partner with a strong faith as that is the most important part and a guaranteed way of happy home and the route to all happiness.

Ameen ya Rabbi.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by SisSade:

[/quote

Unakwenda kwa supersonic speeed.Mungu Akuzidishie na huyo umpendae. [/QB]

ume ona nini?

kwani nikipenda bibi wangu ni kwenda supersonic speed?

wacha kuni umiza roho vibi wewe.

My bad my KENYATI brother and sisters.. for a second i thought yall were gonna aks me for my LEETE KISHAAN BALUUTU/sharci/resident papers...but yall is mad cool..

asxantu

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

My bad my KENYATI brother and sisters.. for a second i thought yall were gonna aks me for my LEETE KISHAAN BALUUTU/sharci/resident papers...but yall is mad cool..

asxantu

Forgive me if i didn't laugh as you said nothing funny and but i am sure in Mathare Hospital you will be hit with the patients especially those who love KISHAAN BALUUTU as you are MAD cool for Muthaiga.

IL CAPO   

DadaSade,

Ume soma kitabu gani that kupenda sio kitu? :D

asante sana nashukuru kila kitu ume sema hapa na naomba mungu aku zaidie.

Ok...May be U will hate me for This...But Somalisujui..weren't you the guy who was lookin for help about Vitoria's Secrets??? If i am wrong, Didn't u say that U ask some gurl out??? I dont think she was ur wife?? Unless U got married in the last four days (The Date u asked her ou was 4 of July weekend)???.....Hmmmmm...Normally i dont scrutinise ppl's actions in SoL!!!..but I was Hopin Ngonge to pick this one up..or at least one of the gurls, Since They didnt i took the Liberty!!

Good one Mkamba hehehe..er..i meant D.O Ya Kajiado!!

Cheers..er...salaams

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Normally i dont scrutinise ppl's actions in SoL!!!..

I didn't know you were paying attention to what i said in my previous post but let me say CONGRATULATIONS..because you will make a good student as you are one of few students in my class who make me proud of being a teacher in this class.

by the way i heard wewe una penda ku kula mtubo ya kuku na mgu yake sana si kujua wewe ni Luo..nani indio ame niampia :D

Dont Divert the question sxb...answer it...besides I am too smart for ur class..pardon My high IQ!!!..How can I learn someone who didnt streamline his lessons. But I am sure you will find some willing students somewhere in Kajiado!! :D:D:D

kwangu, Fis ndio #1..No Kuku for me...

Salaamaat

OG_Girl   

Happy Birthday to your beloved one hoono. Hope you treat her good.

I wish if i can say it in your Kenyati language I meant your sawahili language BUT as you know in Ethiopia we speak more than 120 languages but official one is Amhari ;)

Happy birthday again.

Salam