Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

CNN: Girl with 8 limbs amazing!

RedSea   

Wallee those folks worship anything whether it moves or not, alive or otherwise.

But all thanks is due to the ONE and ONLY, Allah Exalted is HE in Might.

Nehanda   

People stop the caay! Just because people differ from your belief or way of thinking does not justify your insults!

There so called muslims who also indirectly equate other beings to Allah such as praying to their ancestors to ask Allah to grant their duas.

Baluug   

^Actually, if they're doing something like that, that would make them kafirs as well, wouldn't it? So they wouldn't be "so-called Muslims" at all.

RedSea   

Mr. Cadaani insulted them, but I just basically said that hindus worship various things, including the sun and the human hair.

Kool_Kat   

Ilaahay abuurtiisu badanaa, Kuma diimin...I saw her on CNN last night, inaa matago aa wax yar iiga dhineed...I hate to see those kinda things...Ilaahay naguma keeno...

RedSea   

^Kolay adigu ka badbaadaye laakin da yareed aad dhali doonto Ilaahay kuma keeno, hadii ay dhalatay already, tay dhalidoonto Allah kuma keeno, hadii aad wiil dhasahy, gabadha uu dhalidoona gabadhay dhali doonto Allah kuma keeno.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

^Kolay adigu ka badbaadaye laakin da yareed aad dhali doonto Ilaahay kuma keeno, hadii ay dhalatay already, tay dhalidoonto Allah kuma keeno, hadii aad wiil dhasahy, gabadha uu dhalidoona gabadhay dhali doonto Allah kuma keeno.

ducadadaa is so sexist, is this something gabadhaha lee ku dhashaan? :confused:

Kool_Kat   

^Don't mind her, meelaan waxba laga arkin bey ka aragtaa...No actually, I take that back, your Duco was very sexist, what's up with that? :D