Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

Spill SOL beans, If u Click here!

Nazra   

looooool, this is so funny.

Sorry lazygurl... i don't want to make you jealous. But walahi i love mujahid too. :D

We had this silent crush. The funny thing is he broke it and private message me FIRST smile.gif .

We would of made such a great couple :( .

My mum would have soooo approved of him smile.gif . I am mad at him for leaving this place.

Message to mujahid: hi, and sorry for saying that. I KNOW U ARE MARRIED BY NOW :mad: .

No guys, i never had a r/ship with him, hell i've never had a cyber r/ship.

Lazygurl, about topics. For once in my life i was watching the news while making breakfast in the morning and i heard this somali girl going to jail. When i posted it, some admin deletes it. (I'm not talking to him redface.gif ).

I tried so hard t be politcally invovled yet this happens.

Lazygurl, i have plans to come to ur city ;) , maybe me and you can hook up, and you can hook me with shaqsi.

We might have the same taste in guys, not clothes (i dress too classy).

Zeyphrine, lolz. Yes you might see the one and only hodanneey. But my bigger sista uses the same nick as me (when it comes to somalinet chatrooms) :mad: i loathe her for that, but she's into qabil bashing. (i am so embarrased, it's her not me).

I bet u, some chick might use this nick. My nicknames are so original.

Y'all i know you might be shy to confess. But trust me, walahi you feel good afterwards.

Zeph, and 7 of nine, liking the same guy? yaa lolz. Now your best friend relationship is being tested. keep it strong.

hehehe i wonder who will win him... Drama right here i say.

Nephissa   

Believe it or not, I got thirsty reading what was above me. I had to actually grab a bottle of water.

Nazra, I love you abaayo. :D I'm not picking on you. Well not yet.

Gediid   

Zu you got game saaxiib.All them girls fighting for your attention,tell it to wanna be casanovas, theres got to be some moves they can learn from you that you havent used b4...... :D

Spill them beans kulahaa did you all hear of the cambaro with the hunchback or the cross eyed farax or the one with the PME(premature ejacualation)or how bout the one who did time for stealing the condoms and this I'm sure yall will enjoy the Cambaro caught exposing herself on TV (talk about want of publicity).......

Baluug   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Spill them beans kulahaa did you all hear of the cambaro with the hunchback or the cross eyed farax or the one with the PME(premature ejacualation)or how bout the one who did time for stealing the condoms and this I'm sure yall will enjoy the Cambaro caught exposing herself on TV (talk about want of publicity).......

No,I didn't hear about any of these....Please, tell me more,I like to hear about those kinds of things...

But I have heard of and seen pictures of somali's whose face has been put on naked bodies(usually ugly fat bodies) and posted on the net because the FOOLS send their pictures to people they don't even know on Paltalk...Anyone ever heard of Cambaro Calooley? :D:D

Originally posted by Nazra:

Zeph, and 7 of nine, liking the same guy? yaa lolz. Now your best friend relationship is being tested. keep it strong.

hehehe i wonder who will win him... Drama right here i say.

LoL Nazra. I don't think any man, even the delish Zu, will come between me and 7. Plus, I always win dear. Always. ;)

Gediid, PME? Miyaad yara khafiiftay, walaalo? :eek:

Pucca   

confessions eh...aight fine, yall asked for it.

1) i had a serious fear of the baby face admin...till i realized he was just some next somali who knew a thing or two bout computers. *big deal! :rolleyes: *

2) i thought 7 of 9 was a dude...i'm not kiddin *sorry*

3) i seem to have created little images of nomads...and well some just dont match what nomads post.

4) i keep picturing jacki chen (spell check) everytime i see legend of zu's name. *blame the pic*

5)j11 seemed like some serious dude who had issues...turns out he's just another nerdy(i mean that in a nice way) somali dude.

6)psycho sue has to be the only person on this site who i would NEVER argue with. *blame the name*

7)some ppl on this site seriously tick me off...but its the cyber world so to hell with them.

8) nur from the islam section reminds me of my first macalin, he never joked or smiled..EVER.

9) dawoco is the only person on this site who's every post makes my vocab list grow, is the lady for real? does she actually speak the way she writes?

10) pucca is bored at this point...why else would i write this? huh?

11) only recently did i figure out that juxa was indeed a lady. *blame the name*

12) ngong (spell check) reminds me of my granddad, speaks english so well...i just sometimes want to scream "stop, simple english plz" :mad:

13) i dont know why but i respect og moti...and i rarely read his posts. odd...maybe its just the image in my head of an old wise man. :confused:

14) the "shaqsii" dude seems like the damn enigma in this site. and no, i dont care to find out his story...i'll leave it unknown.

okay..i think i should stop now before i get attacked for revealing too much. darn you nazra! look wat you made me do!

felt great still! :D

relax folks...pucca means no harm.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Pucca:

8) nur from the islam section reminds me of my first macalin, he never joked or smiled..EVER.

Speaking of not having to joke or smile, there's someone I'd like to see using one of these: :D;)smile.gif come on Haddad smile back at me :D you can do it.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Ceebla:

^^ He knows how to use this :mad: and :rolleyes: and i think i have seen him use that
icon_razz.gif

No kidding. I don't like the red faced wicked devil, it seems like it's taking a crap.