Sign in to follow this  
Mudug

HELP

Mudug   

My friend has married his high school sweet-heart.... latley he is telling me he is dealing with lots of pressure as far as school... work and mariege drama... He said his wife was cool calm and colective b4 mariege... Now drama all over when ever he steps in the house... she is complaining about every thing... so one time she was arguing with him to apoint were she hit him (according to what he is telling me) he left the house.... she said if you dare to leave the house i will call the cops..and i will tell em that you hit me. as he left she dail 911.. now the cops are looking for him and he doen't know what to do... he is telling me all his problems... and how his life changed around when he got married... so please i also need an advice ... what should i tell him?

Hello Mudug,

You do realize that there is more to the story than your friend is telling you right? Now if it happens to be true I think you should just leave them alone to sort out their business. You do not want to be in the middle of a marital fight under any circumstances. Help your friend out, but do not try to advice him on any kind of action he should take, thats for him to figure out.

P.S. Make sure not to bad mouth his wife as a way to try to cheer him up cause if they go back together...then your toast. Just nod and mumble at the appropraite places.

hodman   

"P.S. Make sure not to bad mouth his wife as a way to try to cheer him up cause if they go back together...then your toast. Just nod and mumble at the appropraite places."

sound advice from femme

You know what they say

Love is blind but marriage is the eye opener! that's when all the little annoying habits surface,

It must be heartbreaking to know somone for so long,marry them and then find out that you're strangers afterall,either way they should get some sort of counseling from their families and friends to try and sort out what's wrong b4 it's too late

Tuujiye   

waraa mudug, sxb kaa waxaa ku dhahdaa bajaqda gor goradeeda iyo alfalaaxeeda banaanka ugu tuur.......naag 911 dhinac ka fahantay naag ma aha..xasad waaye taas..iskiifo waaxid...Waraa buugiisa xisaabta haku dharbaaxo..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Nephissa   

so please i also need an advice ..what should i tell him?

errr' I dun kno!

'K what exactly is she complaining about? What is she mad about? Could it have been something he said? Guys can always remember the women was mad or yelling at them, they can never remember why, because they don't "Listen" in the first place.

On a serious note, too many women these days are bullies, and know they can hit a guy and it won't do him any real damage nor is he likely to call the cops. Have seen a guy get booked after wifey smashed digsi on her own face then called the cops on the guy.

Sadly, there really are women who need to be knocked on their a$ses once.

Foxy   

Dude what the heck on earth is in it for U, were U to be the prince charming to save the doomed marriage, if not, then get the hell on and leave those old love birds to be, Heck for All I care they can isrif all day/night,since they are both mature and would know using common sense when to call the damn married bliss off.........

Besides may be they need to take a long due break from each other....dont we all whether married or attached!.....sh!t we all need to hav a break or two from the persepective other

cheers

PS thats my opinion :cool:

Mudug   

Thanks for the advise i was kind of thinking to let my friend know that he need to leave her a lone cuz she called the cops on him... this is America and the white man is looking a way to get you black *** ... cuz they are tired of the somalis doing good... not doing drugs or may be not selling drugs on the streets like this AfroAmericans... so they are looking a way to get us one by one... so i lady calls the cops on you with out touching her dude.... i won't stay in that relationship.... but i just want to tell him in a way were he will understand.. what ya'll think holla back pplz

hodman   

Bro there is no good way of telling someone to leave his wife alone.Even though they're fighting they still have a bond that you can't mess with i.e marriage

So take a word of advice and stay out of it.Keep your opinions to yourself coz it's his call and you don't wanna be in the hateful position of being the outsider if they work it out.

P.s worse things than calling the cops happen and people still choose to stay togethet.

Weird huh!