Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Somali Real Estate Giant

Chimera   

Mohamud-Award.jpg

It's easy enough to have a successful year when the housing market is hot and homes are selling almost as fast as they're listed. However, it takes an agent with a special touch - an agent who knows his market and understands the psychology of buyers and sellers - to succeed in the slow market when the inventory is thick with unsold homes and buyers are far and few between.

That Realtor is Mohamud Ali, an agent with Long & Foster, who is licensed to sell in Virginia. In 2006, Mr. Ali sold more than 30 million in real estate - a significant achievement, as evidenced by him being awarded the title of TOP SALESPERSON for Long & Foster in 2006. Further, Mr. Ali is among the Top Twenty Producer by both Settled Units and by Grosss Commission in the United States of Virginia and West Virginia.

Long & Foster has honored Mr. Ali by inducting him into the prestigious Master's Club.

Let it be known, however, that Mr. Ali's recognition goes beyond the borders of Virginia and West Virginia. He is counted amoung the TOP ONE PRECENT of the Real Estate Agents in the United States - a significant achievement that sets him at the pinnacle of Realtors nationwide.

The First Somali Real Estate broker to win such an award. It is an honor for the Somalis in the diaspora. Another Achievement from one of our own

Source

Sophist   

Caano! I doubt it but I will never ask for it--- the moto fend for yourself has become a family adage of late.

How are you these days?

BOB   

That's something that I have been dreaming of for ages now and to say its my ambition would be a major understatement...I should contact this brother and ask him few tips.

PS. Cambaro, when I make it Insha Allah, please don't post my picture here because I don't want people to bombard me with e-mails claiming that they are my distant uncles and aunts from my great great grandmother's side or worse dozens of others claiming that they were good to me back in the day when I was a member in SOL... :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

No problem so long you wont DEMAND a commission from me ;) ...Deal?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Thanks a Million my brother...I really appreciate it.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Masha'Allah he has shown that nothing is unattainable without hard work and passion.

"It is an honor for the Somalis in the diaspora. Another Achievement from one of our own"

Indeed :D