man_in_malaysia

What the somali women want is:

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ LooL...I was one step ahead...Set a trap that she can't escape
:D

Am just waiting Mr Malaysia to sign everything off
:D

Cheers

Lool,Caqlilow. War qoor sagaaro kuqabo anaa kudhahee.Laakin iska ilaali,shes a bit on the muruqaati side :D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

lol ^^^ Ever heard of Chinese Torture!

Weligeey ma maqal oo ma'arag.Subxaanalah,it sounds horrible laakin icon_razz.gif

War dont chinese torturize fine Fabiana,balayahow beeraha falo,I know she lied to me laakin just qoor sagaaro her just a wee bit,but dont pull that chinese stuff on her man.LooooL :D

J.Lee   

I just want some peace and quite: It wouldn't hurt if he was a great baby-sitter and an excellent cook also.

I just want some peace and quite: It wouldn't hurt if he was a great baby-sitter and an excellent cook also

looool....that also helps ..atleast he adds valua ..he can cook and take care/look after his children....we call him Domestic ANIMAL.....you just want PEACE AND QUITE...I dont understand this..is it what you mean you can feed the family ...and also can take responsibilIty of any NEED/FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS..if it is so..i dont think is bad decision ..

ScarFace   

^^^man_in_malaysia stop wasting your time mate..you will never figure it out??but a true fact is A somali woman wants a CLUELESS FArah with cash strapped in his pockets.....Money he has worked for 12/14 hour shifts in a warehouse.....oh yeah did i forget a farah that cooks,cleans and looks after the young ones will she gets her grooove on... :(

me   

A Somali woman wants what her man wants. Unless you are talking about Xalimo's because a Xalimo wants what another Xalimo has.

Man in malaysia,as to what a somali woman wants,a somali woman wants nothing.Don't ask me why but thats the truth bro.Hard to believe?I don't blame ya.This hour she would want this and then that and the next one and in 24 hours she would want 24 trillion things which eventually add up to nothing.They want nothing but trouble and they really are well versed in that field. smile.gif