Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

What the somali women want is:

Faheema.   

oo waaba heer saree, well "educated" and making lots of money, what more can you ask for, as long as he's got those 2 waaba istareex :rolleyes:

Faheema.   

LoL@Zu bal u kaadi ha na khashifine...I was going to inherit all his lagac, then rescue you from the mountains, waa ku sidee. :D

Fabiana and Legend of Zu......you are talking about lacag ..i dont mind giving money to my somali sis(ay ka xuntahay) hadii aan awoodo..i think one of ur common attribute requirement is LACAG when it comes to GUUR..is it?

Originally posted by rudy:

u in the land of the pretty queens mr malaysia! i still havent forgetten those innocent beauty queens that i meet in uni!! n they kindness, cooking and love was outstanding! Man them gals love 4 their muslim brothas was never short!!

i will never forget u fatima!! :mad:

BS! forget about fatma and valley girl and this kind of nonesense. u is perfect candidate for project save a sijui! a chance fo don embrace your heritage! 2 bird in one stone lol! you won be xaawo and adam but close njeri and rudy. holla!

What do Somali Women want, I can't speak for every sister but I sure can tell you what I want when it comes to men. I want a man who has his things together, someone focused with a great career and a great personality.

I wish there were brothers who did not just talk the talk, but who could act on their words, unfortunately many brothers think they are in this category (educated, good personality, has Iman, and ready for marriage category).

But there are few who fill there positions, others just talk about how sisters can not make up their mind.

Truth to be told I don't mind any brother challenging my view point. It is that simply analogy.

Thanks,

First Lady

FIRSTLADY, what you want when it comes to men is man with great career and great personality...that is great Are you all that? in your case i think integrity is important SIS otherwise there might be WAREER..for you firstlady you seem to me great somali woman and you deserve all that ..but for real i call all those common attribute requirement DREAMS..we have all those pictures in our mind and we want but sorry to say never work out .. one solution is ..you better take ur selves into process(shukaans) of integrating ur different characters/attributes togther in order your goals(marriage) to work out for you...

sweet 1st lady ask not what he can do for you! since thats pure selfishiness! ask and seek, what

u can do 4 him to make him the complete man!

rest is just split milk...u be going from homie to the next.....word to the xalimos who lost track!!

malayasia man! dont worry about them xalimos! as the saying goes! look before u leap! u never know where you azz is gonna land!! :D

Malaysia u sound pitiful. Get over that girl, ure litterally crying about her in front of us all

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...did i do that? i remember one of her topics i gues she is at acceptable level to any men .....looool

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Hello
Mr Malaysia

Of course lots of women end up with such characters anyway, but that's often because the rake pretended to be a decent bloke when she first met him.

Nonetheless, the rake should get credit for pulling off the excellent show that got him the clueless woman :D

Originally posted by Fabiana:

LoL@
Zu
bal u kaadi ha na khashifine...I was going to inherit all his lagac, then rescue you from the mountains, waa ku sidee.
:D

Waa beenteed. Thats what she told me last year :D