Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

What the somali women want is:

Do they really know what they want?Are they suck? is the quesation i sometimes ask my self.

they are all share common WANT/NEED:

They are right for onething: they want marry ofcourse they have to because it is NEED.. not WANT you cant ignore it.

Otherthings are : Nin fiican

They are not capable of differentiating Nin fiican between Nin xun . i cant understand why you not this?

He must be educated: i know you dont prefer this , it is not must..cuz marriage is A NEED not Want.

I can help ya here ..Knowledge is not the power character is the power.

Fanancial requirement: i know in this ERA you dont ask ..but the truth is you Want ..remember u simply say LACAG WEY ISKA IMAANEE DHIB MALAHA TAAS, How? BEER CAMAL MEY SOO BAXEE?.

Ok let me ask here ..ARE YOU GUYS(LADIES) know what your NEED and WANTS in marriage?. if you really know, what is in it for you or for your future?

they want marry ofcourse they have to because it is NEED.. not WANT you cant ignore it.

i cant understand why you not this?

hahaha, the last quote is classic, because I don't know what the hell this dude is on, but it sure is fun reading his jibrish nonsense.

Dude, you do realize, you just answered all of your questions, right?

STOIC   

^^^Lol...His words are like apples of gold in pictures of silver :D .If I was to save my life with his words, I'd have offered myself as a victim long time ago.I never got any scope of what in the world the dude just said.

I don't understand most of the stuff dat you said, but before you start ranting about others. Do you know what you want?

i know what i want but not those are looking forward to satisfy their NEED(Marriage) i dont know if it is something for short-period use..

Dude, you do realize, you just answered all of your questions, right?

Ya i just answered all of your requirement you always mention ..but are they really something exist inside of your or you just simply say them ?

and my question is ..what are your needs and wants in marriage: everyone in this world has need and want..under Marriage umbrella NEED can be honest person to share life with in order your GUURKA last-longer. WANTS is something like ..money. qurux, education etc. Are most of you do know that ? if you say every-women do know ..can any of you mention over here as well as telling as what is in it for her.. for example if you say Honest person..what is in honest person for you?.

Sorry if the topic is confused, let me refine it:

Why most of somali women mention same common requirement when you ask them attributes they test in men, and what are in those requirement for them?

Hello Mr Malaysia,

It is rather simple. Women mention the same common requirements because it's the easiest way to communicate that the man should really be a human being as opposed to a wild animal.

Mentioning that he should be kind implies that she wants to avoid the masses of cruel and ruthless men out there. Ditto with honesty, integrity, generousity and an acceptable level of intelligence. Who would want to live with a lying, unscrupulous, and tight-fisted individual? Nobody. Of course lots of women end up with such characters anyway, but that's often because the rake pretended to be a decent bloke when she first met him.

There is definitely a reason why women seek what you term 'common attributes'. It makes it that much easier to sift through everyday garbage. See, once all those boxes are nicely ticked, she can get down to more important business: Finding out what exactly is wrong with him since nobody can be THAT perfect. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^loool @THAT perfect :D

I don't agree that marriage is a need rather than a want. Many people don't get married, simply because they don't WANT to get married. icon_razz.gif

I don't agree that marriage is a need rather than a want. Many people don't get married, simply because they don't WANT to get married.

Calaf is onething but if you are not into Haram stuffs you need someone to share life witH and you have to be serious with that ..is your number one goal if you know or not..

hello valenteenah,

We all looking for these attributes:

intellectuality, honesty, generousity, Intelligence in men or women but there might be conflicts in there..if we meet a man/woman with all these requirements we are really luck but onething to make sure is integrity and ask our selves , do we also have all these attributes we looking for im men/women if we are not , is your partner enjoying living with you? what is the probability of getting divorce there?

Is like going to have new venture in BIG large full of capacity industry with no required capital, experience and so on -----------> failure waits you in there

is the better solution is look for someone you think you(guys) share same attributes...?

yo homie! u coming lil bit too late! if u is farah, than u lost cause! u feel me! so why waste your time!

u in the land of the pretty queens mr malaysia! i still havent forgetten those innocent beauty queens that i meet in uni!! n they kindness, cooking and love was outstanding! Man them gals love 4 their muslim brothas was never short!!

i will never forget u fatima!! :mad:

Rea   

WE WANT PEACE !!!!

and 4 u guys not to read the ** the smaller print, that comes with us*** hehehehe