Sign in to follow this  
Salma

A Quiz

Salma   

We are moving to new servers. Please bare with us.

How long does it take to move to new servers??

Special prize for the right answer :D

Whats going on, its been more than a month now??

-------> passing the MIC to the Admin.

Peace

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Em:

We are moving to new servers. Please bare with us.

How long does it take to move to new servers??

Special prize for the right answer
:D

Whats going on, its been more than a month now??

-------> passing the MIC to the Admin.

Peace

New servers (or webspace) come at a hefty cost walaal.. and it’s kinda hard when only one person has to pay the bill...

good luck Admins..

New servers (or webspace) come at a hefty cost walaal.. and it’s kinda hard when only one person has to pay it…

The statements above-mentioned are untrue. The Adminstrators of this site, I think, are lacking in areas of management and organization. I have been an adminstrator for a philosophy website (members exceed 5000, Philosophy Fourms) for a couple of years now and as such I am intimately acquainted with forum logistics.

If the administrators of this web-site can not maintain a "sustainable" forum , I would fain purchase ownership of this site and develop it further. Buisness is Buisness. smile.gif

Em walaal patience is a virtue

Do u honestly think that if the Admin had the power to restore the website he wouldn't? ofcourse he would in a heart beat.

But then again we havn't lost anything, the site does exit and is working for some of us and for those who havn't figured out how ta work the search engines they will pretty soon.The question which u hav raised was brought up to the Admins attention several times......

posted by mutakalim

If the administrators of this web-site can not maintain a "sustainable" forum , I would fain purchase ownership of this site and develop it further. Buisness is Buisness.

brother with all due respect if u couldn't maintain adminstrating the previous the website u part took how on earth do u plan mantian this one. i for one a member of somaliaonline would like ta say ciisa mu diin wa muusa bu diin (with ur business) brah no affence

asxantu

But then again we havn't lost anything, the site does exit and is working for some of us and for those who havn't figured out how ta work the search engines they will pretty soon.

Such penetrating analysis. :rolleyes:

The question which u hav raised was brought up to the Admins attention several times......

Precisely. The Admins probably have other priorities, in which case it would be prudent to transfer the administration capacity to another party. I am one such party.

ciisa mu diin wa muusa bu diin (with ur business) brah no affence

Cringing is an ineluctable repercussion of reading your post. Perhaps I can be just as daring in mindlessness. "The square root of my mouth is yellow". smile.gif

Salma   

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

[QB]

ciisa mu diin wa muusa bu diin (with ur business) brah no affence

sho ha elamthaal?

Mr. Shobaro i know Patience is a Virtue ( I dont know why ppl cant practice what they preach), but i hope the Website move to the new servers in less time than this.

I mean this is our virtual community and we wish da best for it :D

Are u an Admin Shaboro?

posted by mutakalim

quote:

-------------------------------------------------

The question which u hav raised was brought up to the Admins attention several times......

-------------------------------------------------

Precisely. The Admins probably have other priorities, in which case it would be prudent to transfer the administration capacity to another party. I am one such party.

i suppose the thought of may be they are trying every thing in their power to resolve this minor issue doesn't hav a chance befalling in such philosophical mind your highness....

posted by Em

Are u an Admin Shaboro?

No walaalo but i hav been appointed to be the keeper of the gates

asxantu