Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

The Enemy Test: Your Personal Defence Against Your Enemies

All people are at time or another time your enemy. Everyone must be seen as an enemy intent on your destruction. Putting aside the niceties and pleasantries. YOU must watch your back for people deliberately or cleverly undermining your every word and action. The test is composed of 3 elements.

PART 1:

***Progressive Liability (Positives outweigh their negatives)

***Regressive Liability (negatives outweigh their positives)

Most people fall into this category – naturally people don’t have bad intentions but these people are in effect the most dangerous enemy given their propensity to slowly drain your energy.

PART 2:

***Conspirator

The main indictor of this enemy is that they have an ‘evil mind’ to undermine ones authority. This evil mind has developed against an action that you have taken. This action has caused them to react as though you have personally offended them. Some are cunning and keep their hatred of you hidden and others overtly try to amass public opinion against you by employing people like the collaborators. The main indictor of the conspirator is that their evil mind must transpire into action. Without action they are a liability.

***Collaborator– They collaborate with the conspirator to undermine your authority. They are zombies who have no thought or opinion of their own. They usually work under the control of the conspirators and their attacks against you.

PART 3:

***Declared Enemy – This is the worst form of enemy. Communication has been severed and you are exposed to attacks from them. Very unpredictable enemy.

***Undeclared enemy – this is the diplomatic enemy. Down deep they harbour hatred beyond words for you but are very diplomatic in their methods. This is a developed form of the conspirator after their words have transpired into action. Depending on the way you respond to their ‘action’ they either become a declared enemy or undeclared enemy. There is a line of communication but the tension is all too clear to see.

***Neutralised enemy – Formerly a declared enemy who has been brought back from the cold and communication now exists. Still categorised as an enemy. They have the privilege of going back to being liability and are afforded a special status as neutralised enemy. Any attempt to undermine you and they automatically become a declared enemy.

Apply this system and everyone is an enemy. :D

Salma   

Any "Friendly Enemy" funny Oxymoron...

Well, I don't have any enemies but there are those:

1. I hate, coz they do actions that I hate

2. I can't stand

3. I can't digest their existence

4. I avoid

But of course they are not enemy, they are anything but enemy :D

Hahah, I don't think I am that important to have enemies. Very often people take disagreements, conflicts, and disputes with others overboard and label it has having enemies. Its part of life, and those things happen. I am generally not paranoid to think there are people out there plotting for my downfall. But that's very good discription of different kinds of enemies.