Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Men Only: Attracted to Beautiful Women?

Nur   

Preview of Nur posts to new readers

It was early one morning when I pleasantly woke up in this lavishly decorated posh place, real magnificent atmosphere with perfect temperature and aroma, can't describe the furniture, the flowers, the ambient, just superbly optimum, ejecting like a rocket, I get out of bed singing with joy, I felt sooooooo happy and fulfilled.

As I dress my awsome green suit, decorated with precious sparkling stones, I am told that my freinds are waiting for me at my royal courtyard, to go out fishing with me for the day, so, off I go with my friends.

We arrive at this tranquil lake, surrounded by a lush green lawns, the most colorful singing birds, lofty trees with a lot of ripe fruits hanging too low that I can reach with my bare hands, and the aroma, subhannalllah, what a pleasant smell and what a feeling!

We begin fishin, laughing, sitting on soft sofas facing each other, joking, telling stories of days past, stories that bring nostalgic memories of events and people, while eating the tastiest fish you can not even imagine, and spending the day without worries of bills due to be paid, problems to be solved, or any misfortume that can take the pleasure of this great day, which seems endless as it is too long and fun at the same time.

As the day approaches an end, we pack up and fix to go, our stuff being carried for us by helpers, and as usual, we continue on talking and laughing on our way back to our homes.

Suddenly we spot a beautiful lady approaching from afar, so beautiful is this lady, I have no words to describe her beauty. She is like the full moon being viewed from a serene clear skies in the middle of Somalia's countryside, My friends look at each other to see where she is heading to, astonishingly, they notice that she is coming right toward us, "OH MY!..." I sigh, and as she gets closer, and closer, our hearts pound like medieval cannon balls, and just when we thought it was all over, we smell this special captivating and soul quenching perfume, that can elevate you to euphoric state of shock, she gets closer and closer, and poor me and my friends are thunderstruck, we realize that she is purposefully looking for someone but we don't know who it is, as we silently wait it out, she approaches closer to me, singling me out of my friends and says like a singing humming bird in the softest of voices " I want you Nur"

I am paralyzed, I am floored, I get up like a knocked out boxer who is stil traumatized, I regroup and I say, "excuse me Miss, but I don't know you, and you are not my wife, what do you want from me?"

She smiles and says " Cheer up Nur, I am yours, I am dedicated to your happiness forever, you will not be sorry again, I am yours to keep, you've earned me and more of what you can imagine as a token of appreciation of your deeds in bygone days, so you are rewarded more than what you've expected. I am the surprise that were in store for you, I am more and more and more and more of what you can imagine.........., my name is MAZEED, worries all are behind you, Welcome To Paradise, you are in good silky hands, my love!

" Falaa Taclamu nafsun maa ukhfiya lahum min qurrata acyunin, Jazaa an bimaa kaanuu yacmaluun"

" Oblivious is a soul of the hidden treasures that were out of sight for them as a reward for their past deeds"

Quraan, Suurah, Sajdah

" Lahum maa yashaa uuna fiihaa wa ladeynaa MAZEED"

" They are honored to have anything they wish for, and we throw in MORE( an extra surprise ) Mazeed"

Quran, Suurah Qaaf

Nur

2004 e-Nuri Softwano Series

If you can imagine, You can attain!

Nur Posts appear on SOL Islam page.

Nur   

Qac Qaac , Jazaakallahu Khairan

Narcissistic-Sister

You were not supposed to view this page sister, this is the mens section in womens forum, so after all, was that you I saw in paradise?

Nur

Saalixa   

nur

wellcome to the other side of sol-the women section, its the first time i have seen you here. That was a beautiful story-but your dreaming too far-far far away but i insha allah hope it will come true for you. You will surely get your nuralcayn, just keep your head down for now ;) lol just kidding

wa bilaahi towfiq

Curly   

Duh nur you posted a men only post in the women's section, knowing fully well us women don't follow instructions!

So don't act supprised! ;):D

Qac Qaac   

Narcissistic-Sister

You were not supposed to view this page sister, this is the mens section in womens forum, so after all, was that you I saw in paradise?

Nur, iyaah khatar aad tahay. macalinka. loooool, i am just kidding with u bro...

Nur   

Daredevil aka Lucky sis

We need to talk sis, I am not happy to see you reveal your valuables, I feel that you are too daring after the devil has corrupted your thinking process, sister, please seek help, I feel that you are on the wrong track in life ( By the way California may have another earth quake, cuz so much pervertion is being committed there) so save your lil soul sis

Qac Qaac bro.

If I was not looking for Xurul Cayn, I think I would be very dangerous, but my sights are higher, so sisters on earth are safer with me.

Rayaana sis

I love your new term for xur ul cayn Nur ul Cayn, how about Qurratul Cayn?

Anyway, I am trying to keep my head down, but it aint easy sis, if you were a man for one day, you could see why sisters should wear Hijaab, jazaakellahu khairan for your prayers.

Pessimistic Sue

Laws are not made to be broken, but I understand why women do not follow rules, because they have to put up with men, so they need to know how thses lowly creatures think. I read somewhere a question that goes like this: Why are women not intelligent? Answer: So they can love their husbands.

Nur

LuCkY   

Aight Nur TaLk.Um...VaLUabLes?LoL Nur Dont Let the NickName FooL Ya...I aint Changed just Yet.

Oki...Now How Has the DeviL Corrupted My Thinking Process as You put it eh?ExpLain!Seek HeLp?For What?The Wrong Track in LIfe and How do You Suppose that Is?

And You Mean to TeLL me that aLL the pLaces are exempt from this Earthquake because they dont have "so much pervertion" going on?

daredevil is Lucky? oh my. sis how r ya? waxaan u maleenaayay inaad meesha dhan (SOL) iskiiga takday. gabdhaha aan ka helo aad walaashiis ka mid tahay..good 2 c u around.

when i saw daredevil i thought it was a new member. stick around sis smile.gif

LuCkY   

Im Good...How are Ya GirL?Naah...I was Just Taking a Break is aLL.THe FeeLIng is MutuaL sis...Good to Be around.

LoL@new member...I must've been a busy new member eh?

Nur   

Nomad ladies

The Icon awards are out for best dressed and least!

Best dressed woman on SOL forums is:

Ms London, May Allah bless, her amin

The Least Dressed Lady on SOL is:

Who else than:

Devils Advocate, A Devil never waists time to leave dark spots on viewers hearts.. and who else delivers his message better than his advocates.

Who go to places, like:

" Fa kub kibuu fiihaa hum wal ghaawuun, wa junuudu ibliisa ajmacuun"

Nur

Sophist   

Salaams,

There I was thinking the whole experience would be nothing close to ethereal but hey; my initial suspicion was proved by the concluding lines of our resident Mufti—and since you are Mufti perhaps it would be apt to ask this question: Are there Male version of XuuranCeyn?

Or the Mu’minaat will be rewarded by purified souls of the Muminiin (the good Muslim men) of course; in our best looks—if you have desire for us to be muscular or skinny then God will allow you to view us in such fashion? Is that so Nur?

Nabad

Nur   

Sayyid bro.

you write:

"my initial suspicion was proved by the concluding lines of our resident Mufti—and since you are Mufti perhaps it would be apt to ask this question: Are there Male version of XuuranCeyn? "

Walaal, I am not the resident Mufti on SOL, may Allah reward you well for you good thoughts about me.

The closeset concept of male Xurul Ceyn are the " Wildanun Mukhalladduna" very handsome young men in paradise, however, these men are never mentioned as compnions for Muminaat women in Jannah, but as servants waiters.

From the ahaadeeth, Muslim women will be transformed to look more beautiful than the Xurulceyn, so they are the real beauties in paradise, and likewise, the believers men are made to look extremely handsome and captivating for the muminaat women. So, we should all compete for that direction and less in competing toward this temporal time n space

Nur

Or the Mu’minaat will be rewarded by purified souls of the Muminiin (the good Muslim men) of course; in our best looks—if you have desire for us to be muscular or skinny then God will allow you to view us in such fashion? Is that so Nur?

Nabad [/QB]