Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Da Funniest Somali NIck Names

weligiin ma maqasheen............................

suuban sac sac

fadumo fuusto weyn

xaawo xuux

Cambaro canweyn

wiilasha magac yaashooda

mirir

xiirow xuuriye dhuxul looooooooooooooool jeete allow kuu naxariiso

ii jeestee

ii nuuri

baqti lagde loooooooooooooool aka tuujiye

dooc kayeer

My older had a friend nicknamed Nuunu back in Xamar, hodan, banaadir sare area KM4. Also others like Dhagaweenayaasha. Could SOL's Nuune be my brother's long lost friend.

field gool- Checkmate saaxiib ani saas u ma maqlin. Fargeto haa laakiin field goal, mindhaa waa Americanised version.

Arwa   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

Cali qaraaraaye

luul lalabo

qamar semi finaal...lol..ciyaaro miyaa

hehehehe these made my day :D

I am not sure if am the only one, but i realized most silly nick names attrack either Cali or Caisha!

44.gif

Tuujiye   

Keynda Haye hee saaxiibo man nahay hada mise wili boorsadaan kaa laad laada aa rabtaa in aad igu dhufutid...lol...

more...

Xabiibo xisbi

xasan Xujo

shariif shaati

sahro aboo taako ii dhig

basra... baska i gaarsii

bashiir bbc

lool...waa soosocdaan...

anigoo ah ina baqti lagde oo kumagac dheer "madax wargale"

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

LooL waraa checkmate I often wonder if you are trying to flirt with me or insult me. Tomato? Do I look like a tomato to you? I don’t even like tomato’s, heck I don't even eat tomato’s. And now I find myself a fat red tomato left on a jagged rock :( what have I ever done to deserve this :confused:

As for nicknames, There's this guy who has the name caandho can you imagine. Akhas. Mind you big time ciiyal suuq wayee so go figure.

Wasalaam.

posted by intuition

As for nicknames, There's this guy who has the name caandho can you imagine. Akhas. Mind you big time ciiyal suuq wayee so go figure.

loooooooooooooooooooooool i know a guy who's called candho tooo (maybe we is talkin bout da same guy)loooooool@candho it neva accured to me walaahi.

intuition sorry sis me didn't know tomato was an insult i won't call ya such thang again..........

how bout (mango) me likes that very very muchos

asxantu

haye ka warama

indho maraq

jaws (ilko badan oo badan uu leeyahay)

x-files (this nigga is so skinny ..that he wears the same pants as girls loooool number 7,8, when he gains weight sometimes #9loooool

asxantu

my nick was qaly dhumar, it never stuck cause i discovered sports and fence climbing at age 6. my older brother used to sing a rendition of billy jean but with my nickname as a substitute.

all the nicknames i know arent funny, but real sweet. my aunty has nicknames for all her kids, names that they gave one another or other members gave them and it just shows how close a family they are. im afraid to name the names cause im sure its only unique to them and they might not enjoy me sharing their names like that.

oh, i just thought of one. my aunts nick is besay (as in enough) cause she was the 5th daughter in a row and people said besay, come with the boys!!! so my grand parents did. they had some boys after her.

Curly   

My nickname my parents gave me is "Qumanaay" but I'm not too sure about exactly what it means.

:confused:

But the funniest one my dad thought up for my little sister was "Ebado Moya" :D