Sign in to follow this  
Nazra

MISS SOMALIA.........

nasra just because some somali sisters do all those nasty things you mentioned doesn't mean we should do the same right?i didn't say all somali ppl are angels noway we got some that we rather not mention but yet again so does every other race but my point is we shouldn't encourage each other on doing something that our beloved religion doesn't allow us to do and our morals yes we still have morals.

my sister we had some somali models before but have you read their stories it may seem glamarous but deep inside it's nothing more than pure hell.

every super model have a sad story to tell about the world of fashion and beauty contest to make it clear for you have you ever read the autobiography of IMAN or WARIS?if you did then you would've understood what i'm talking about and we all know whom they both married to right?

yes i do live in SOUTH AFRICA but you only know south africa geographically so don't go there coz this country is far better than many so called western countries including the one you losing your i.d in be it U.S or U.K after all nomatter what passport you may hold you'll always remain somali nomad.no harm meant.peace. ;)

Miriam1   

Salam

Honestly this is an insanely stupid topic the idea...goes against every fiber that makes us what we as a nation, one of the few primarly islamic nations out there in this world...and when our religion is facing one of its worst crisis ppl are discussing " MISS SOMALIA"

:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

so i am not even going to bother to respond all i had say is that the respond above ^^^^^^^ is great, well put Mr.Abdulraheem...i could have not said it better.

Later :rolleyes:

TIIMBARO   

well said jawahiir

I withdrew my juvenile optimism of seeing Ms. Somalia in these beauty pigeon contests, It’s immoral and unislamic. I should not be going around and encouraging beautiful Somali women to expose their beautiful body to some perverted men. This is a western idea and it’s one of those things that we Somalis should not adopt, it’s morally wrong. I guess I am going to have to shop around, any volunteers! smile.gif

Young   

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

bismillah :eek: gebedha maxaa uxagxaganeeysiin...all she asked for was a miss somalia contest......

;)

sister JAWAAHIR thanx for spot on oppinion i really enjoyed reading it.

keep up the healthy vision and never loose your wisdom that ALLAH bestowed on you girl after all who knows you might come across the likes of

NASRA and you can pass on your wisdom about life in general to her. thanx for giving me hope and making me believe that we still got real queens amongst our nomads. icon_razz.gif

Salaamz ALL

Nasra

I actually quiet agree with U. It would be a good idea actually. Miss Somalia would be one of the good things going for us since we dont have a damn government.

OG_MOTI

I read your comment too dear, but as far as being a feminist is concerned, have U noticed the amount of vulgarity 0ut there??? Some somali Girls R flaunting their bodies & minds in a non creative way. I also noticed there are contests such as these being held at major cities such as London & Gottenburg. The level of sin wouldn't increase nor decrease if the show was taken up a notch & it received worldwide coverage. They might as well divert all that towards a healthy cause. The money they get from these contests could help soo many destitute children around Somalia......

I forgot to mention 1 thing....

Nasra Im also with U on the Somaliland Issue.... I believe in 1 SOMALIA....I don't really care about Puntland, Somaliland, qumayo Land, Balayo Land...etc...

SOMALIA = 1 NATION, 1 UMMAH & 1 LUV

PEACE Y'AAL

UNITED WE STAND ....DIVIDED WE ????

U do the Math smile.gif