Sign in to follow this  
Curly

I Should be a Moderator!!!

Curly   

Hey!!! :eek: I’ve been saying I wanted to be a moderator for TIME!

But no one took any bloody notice...this is SoOo unfair! I think I’d be the best moderator ever, but no ones willing to give me a chance (It's the story of my life :( :mad: )

knife.gif

That’s it NO MORE MISS NICE PSYCHO, people are gonna get it NOW! :mad:

(Beware I'm gonna get you like I got Kenny)

OG Moti   

Pscho Sue .. I think you deserve a chance, like they say good heart never been noticed till too late.. I hope your good heart and talent will be noticed soon .. I vote for you.. be a moderator

*crosses arms* bruv???? what the hell does that mean??? im a girl dammit.... granted the moustache is a little misleading but...

oh is that some british slang??? i like that, i watch "Coronation Strweet" to brush up on it... so you mind teaching me some?? Bullox, Bloody hell, Blimey!! thats all i got right now but i recite them so convincingly.

Curly   

Oh God...i hate cori to bits, talk about BORING!!! you should watch eastenders, now thats more realistic and way more exciting!!

and if you wanna learn talking like us bristish lot you should watch "only fool & horse" and it's sooo funny!

meh, im in montreal, we dont get alot o british tv, other than the BBC, and some pbs shows, but its amusing. british accents are kinda easy to imitate compared to irish, scottish and other UK sub-groups.

Nazra   

psycho-sue, the only reason you wanna be a moderator is to get rid of Darman.

B-U-S-T-E-D icon_razz.gif

you have my support for that, though. ;)

OG Moti   

pSycho Sue when u said someone u hate more.. my heart went bik bik bik .. i thought i made a mistake supporting you ambitions and demands.. then again i read she has to go first, i said wooooooh my eyes went blink blink and felt releave... ban anyone u want .. but i can give some names that u please consider before u ban

hibo

Buubto

Lovely me

Runaway_virgin

ilhaam

Nasra

S.O.S

Nava 2003

xafsa

barwaqo

batuulo

Lulla

tasha

alwayslearning

Jamila

camela

outside those u can do what u want

for guys ofcourse u know it is a guy world u can never under no circumstances ban a guy... good luck

peace