Sign in to follow this  
LadyDotNet

Only in Amerikkka

According to the US Agricultural dept these butter fried chips are ‘fresh vegetables’ so go on…have 5 portions, that’s your daily intake of vegetables for the whole day….Niceeee…

I wonder what’s next……when will Ice cream be considered as a substitute for milk?

OG Moti   

hey guys ......... muslim are hunted one after another for no reason rather than being muslims, and you telling us about US veggy? man lets talk about how our people suffer, unless u r afread SOL will be the reason to catch u and frame u with a crime u dont even know what it means.. like what happen to brother Abdi... peace

OG_Girl   

man lets talk about how our people suffer, unless u r afread SOL will be the reason to catch u and frame u with a crime u dont even know what it means.. like what happen to brother Abdi... peace

508, people have right to scare, this world is scary. U r free to go night clubs, drink, use drugs, clan support... ofcourse that is ur freedom , ur rights, ur choice., BUT when u just decide to stay away from whole ur community and take care of ur small family and BE just moslim..well that is violation for American Democracy, American civilazation.

Just watch out , I am really worried about U.

Salam

Qac Qaac   

BUT when u just decide to stay away from whole ur community and take care of ur small family and BE just moslim..well that is violation for American Democracy, American civilazation.

what exactly u saying here, sis. coz i didn't understand u.

we carry the U.S. passport for Identificaion purposes so ppl know us when we are travelling that's all, who cares about their american civilization, they don't care about islamic civilization.

OG_Girl   

LoooL, I was talking to 508..this is our way of talking in Ethiopia :cool: was un Islamic Dhanto.

loooooooooooool

Salam

LoooL, I was talking to 508..this is our way of talking in Ethiopia was un Islamic Dhanto.

Subxanal llaah .... can some1 please tell me what got into this women ....itaqal llaah yaa bintal somali abuuk ....

asxantu

....who hijacked the topic, wasn't I talking about fresh veggies? lol....

hey guys ......... muslim are hunted one after another for no reason rather than being muslims, and you telling us about US veggy

Every info helps rite? a little humour hurts no one!.As far as muslims being hunted down, we seem to have a lot of people voicing their opinions & only a few doing something about it - lets be real for a sec - how many of us take part in demonstrating against these injustices - demo for palestine? who was there?, for iraq, - anyone showed their support taking time out from work/study? i'm sure only few of us can truly say they have :(

Tuujiye   

Cajaa Ib...

Yaa Heedhe maad is wada dhageysataan si qunyari ah..Yaa !!

Isku wax baad ka wada murmeysaan ee miyeedaanan u jeedin heedhe!!! Yaa!!

America Ha dhacdo, Somaliana ilaaheey dhulka haka qaado aamiin dhaha duf ha idinku baxdo anaheenee...!!!

Jaaw

Qac Qaac   

Subxanal llaah .... can some1 please tell me what got into this women ....itaqal llaah yaa bintal somali abuuk ....

I would give u the same advice as my bro gave u already.

is dhaanto unislamic, i don't know, u r the shariica student u tell us.

OG_Girl   

AlwaysLearning , I am so sorry hoono, I did not mean to hijack ur topic smile.gif

I wonder what’s next……when will Ice cream be considered as a substitute for milk?

Girl, my Doctor already adviced me to eat a lot of ice creams since I hate milk so I can get enough calcium !!... Strange Eh?

Salam

OG Girl, just playing sweety :D , take the topic wherever you want - i'll make sure i'm not left behind talking about veg & milk :D .

Sounds like your doctor is an Amerikkkan...well he is the Doc - better listen to him!.