Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

London Underground Explosions

N.O.R.F   

The argument is about a fight imposed on a skinny Somali against a Mike Tyson, and how the skinny Somali should conform to the rules of boxing and use only gloves, while Mike Tyson can use any rules, whether the street or jungle rules, and also any equipment (knife, razor, machete, etc).

So the skinny Somali should resort to biting his opponents ear off??? :confused:

Does the skinny Somali 'want to be like Mike'?

Is the skinny Somali willing to stoop so low that his only justification is 'he did it first' like a school yard soap opera?

OG_Girl   

^^I always find hard time to disagree with you NOGONGE! But this time more than any time else I do agree with you about skinnies smile.gif .Well.. We are all what you mentioned and much more.

Still, I don't understand what this bombing to do with Islam?Nothing at all.If this is Al-qaida(There is no evidences yet) they doing it because of personal revenge of what happened to them in Afganistan..or other places.. Iraq and palestine are just an excuse to gain Arabs and Muslims' support.Skinies just been fooled with the flag weavers :D

Salam

Originally posted by Haddad:

quote:Originally posted by Northerner:

So whats the argument here?

The argument is about a fight imposed on a skinny Somali against a Mike Tyson, and how the skinny Somali should conform to the rules of boxing and use only gloves, while Mike Tyson can use any rules, whether the street or jungle rules, and also any equipment (knife, razor, machete, etc).
Ok, that makes mucho sense, but in a boxing match; you have to be in the same weight scale to fight. You know, heavy weight, lightweight, bantamweight etc.

What the hell would a skinny weighing a perfect 120lb[with a 6-6 frame], schedule a fight with a 230lb ferocious fool?

More importantly, if the fight were voluntary, why would one mention the obvious strength difference?

You come to the ring, you fight, not whine.

And since we are metaphorical up in this Mothaaa, why would the skinny come to the ring, and start raining blows and jabs at the referee, his coach, his opponents coach, the judges, the audience and basically anyone in the vicinity?

:D @ the abashment of 'Skinny'.

And since we are metaphorical up in this Mothaaa, why would the skinny come to the ring, and start raining blows and jabs at the referee, his coach, his opponents coach, the judges, the audience and basically anyone in the vicinity?

*Laughs hysterically* :D:D

Some1 rescue 'Skinny'. :D

Taqwa   

Many of these Skinny Somalis are dogmatic bigots, easily excitable simpletons, and hypocrites hiding behind big beards or, maybe they’re the type that avoids trouble by not airing views that might upset the majority of pretentious half-wits.

NGONGE, the great adherent of human rights, the campaigning voice of the less privileged. The pious Muslim who leads by example. He who accuses others without valid proof of hypocrisy is one. Of course like you am speaking in general terms. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Taqwa, Taqwa don't be too hasty, dear Taqwa. Skinny is a metaphor; he's not a real person. Had I said these things about Taqwa then yes I would need to provide proof that Taqwa is all these things and more. But, I did not accuse Taqwa or any other specific person for that matter. If my words make Taqwa feel awkward, then that, in the eyes of some people, might mean that Taqwa has something to feel guilty about, or does indeed fit the stereotype depicted above!

In my eyes though, Taqwa should always feel uncomfortable by my words, Taqwa should always protest and question, Taqwa should be afraid that some of this might apply to her/him. Or else, Taqwa will not be worthy of the name. smile.gif

I’m very aware of my failings and shortcomings. I don’t recoil from displaying them daily on this site and elsewhere. But, it’s not I that’s on trial here (for I’m simply irrelevant). Skinny is the one on trail. The evidence against his rashness, schizophrenia and aggressiveness is overwhelming.

Taqwa   

^ Lool Wan qoslaay saxiib! It's only words on a screen, words on a screen! Plus I think I said, "Of course like you am speaking in general terms." Never finger pointed at you directly.

In my eyes though, Taqwa should always feel uncomfortable by my words, Taqwa should always protest and question, Taqwa should be afraid that some of this might apply to her/him. Or else, Taqwa will not be worthy of the name.

I suggest you look at how many post I've written in 3 years. Silence is gold if you have nothing to contribute right.

NGONGE   

^^^ That was supposed to be a compliment, dear. Albeit done in a round about and verbose sort of way. A compliment was, nevertheless, my intention. smile.gif

Taqwa   

I kindly accept it but knowing your an intelligent man, your calling me dear to poke at me. Very funny indeed. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh. Now you’re being paranoid, dear. At the risk of sounding as if I’m flirting with you (which I probably am but don’t realise it), I like your name and don’t think I could refer to it without feeling obligated to add dear at the end, dear. Change it to something else and I’ll be more than happy to poke fun at you bombard you with sarcastic comments, dear. :D

(You really have to trust me here).

NGONGE   

^^ Heh! Nin ama gabadh, dear. It's still a nice name. If I told the wife that I’ve flirted with Taqwa, I’m sure she’ll approve. Might even encourage me to try and ensnare Taqwa and make Taqwa a permanent part of my life. :D

Taqwa   

^ I think you should seduce and flirt with Taqwa as much as possible. The wife will certainly be pleased. Think about it...Her eyes filled with joy knowing her man is having a permanent affair with Taqwa. icon_razz.gif