Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

The Cupid's Arrow hits Boorama..

Laba-X   

Been Been Sii -(Wararka naga soo gaarey magaalada Boorame...)- waxey sheegtay ilaa twenty teenagers have been put behind bars for a period of upto 8 months after they were found celebrating St Valentine's day in Boorama! They included about 9 boys and 11 girls and were having some sort of a party (Xafladdii dabbaaldega Jacaylka as they reported :D )

Walle waa Yaab! Iyagii baa toodii la yaaban oo ay macaluuli dishey sey kuleeyihiin Jacayl baan u dabaaldageynaa!

Ileen shaqo la'aantu waa habaar.

Those Sheikhs need to get a life - one outside of chewing KHAT endlessly and then meddling with people's private bizness.

Castro   

^ I had a feeling you'd be here. :D

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

Walle waa Yaab! Iyagii baa toodii la yaaban oo ay macaluuli dishey sey kuleeyihiin Jacayl baan u dabaaldageynaa!

"Macaluul"? Are you hating on Boorama? Dude, if they've got the nerve to celebrate Valentine's, they sure ain't "macaluul". Maybe you're mistaking Boorama for your little feeding-station of a town? :rolleyes:

P.S. The above is a message from my otherwise loving wife. :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Amelia:

Ileen shaqo la'aan waa habaar.

Those Sheikhs need to get a life - one outside of chewing KHAT endlessly and then meddling with people's private bizness.

• What if a couple of 'BABIES' were made from that party?
  • What if it was your sister that could have been raped at that party?
  • What if its a Muslim land and the people there have VALUES and MORALS and Promiscuity is not one of those Values?
  • What if they the elders are not as LIBERAL MINDED as you are, mate?

Kheyr, whats wrong with you?

• Do you lack the skills to socialize with women and not end up making babies with them (forcefully or not)?
Or

• Do you lack the commonsense to know what’s right and wrong for you as an adult?

Castro   

^ Khayr should be in a straitjacket around women. You just never know what might happen to them when he's around. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ahura:

Must be horrid to live in such a small town.
icon_razz.gif

You're lucky you live an ocean away. You'd be a stastistic when my wife reads that.

Khayr   

To the ducks that started quacking,

pls answer my questions first, then yourz will be answered (no matter how rhetorical they might be)!

unless ofcourse you lack Comprehension :D

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Castro:

^ I had a feeling you'd be here.
:D

quote:

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

"Macaluul"? Are you hating on Boorama? Dude, if they've got the nerve to celebrate Valentine's, they sure ain't "macaluul". Maybe you're mistaking Boorama for your little feeding-station of a town? :rolleyes:

P.S. The above is a message from my otherwise loving wife.
:D
Seef-labood Castro (Or should i addressing your wife?) What benefits would i get from hating on Borama? Or are you (is your wife) not willing to take any bad news about Borama?

Ask your wife, wasn't it Borama where a few years ago a white woman who "supposedly" worked with the United Nations was spreaduing the HIV virus? She was caught after passing it on to about 8 men!

Castro   

^ No, you can address me. I speak for her on this forum. You can start by providing the source of your "news". Mise sheekadaadu waa xanaa manaa?

Oh the irony of a "flag-burner" calling me seef-la-bood.

Kheyr,

My father always said 'silly questions have no answers'. I happen to agree with him.

Originally posted by
Laba_Xiniinyood
:

Ask your wife, wasn't it Borama where a few years ago a white woman who "supposedly" worked with the United Nations was spreaduing the HIV virus? She was caught after passing it on to about 8 men!

And this statistically insignificant story is your proof of how bad Borama is?

Borama is bad...its bad... u know it... :D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Amelia:

Kheyr

My father always said 'silly questions have no answers'. I happen to agree with him.

I hope you don't mind then if I ignore your QUACKING! ;)

p.s. Spell the name right-KHAYR!

Castro   

No, it was kidaar topped with chocolate-dipped strawberries. If it's true (that xiniinyood dude's credibility is questionable), no matter where it's held in Somalia, I find the whole thing in poor taste and Islamically questionable.