Tallaabo

What is happening in Minnesota?

Tallaabo   

Why are there mothers and elderly brothers allowed to be terrorised by opportunistic thugs? Where are the young Somali men of the area? If any of you readers are from that area, organise yourselves into armed groups and patrol the affected locations by stalking and intimidating any unknown guys you find loitering there. If you come to known who the guys behind these cowardly attacks are, wait for them in isolated places and put them into permanent coma. Thugs respect only the power of the authorities and violence. If the authorities are nowhere to be seen, then violence it is. 

galbeedi   

They should organise neighbourhood watch security units. These are very small area with a half dozen high rise buildings. it is easy to patrol. Also as usual Somalis do not always tell the whole story. While there are some white trash criminals or hate motivated people, there are also some Somali gangs targeting them. 

On 6/16/2021 at 8:09 PM, maakhiri1 said:

Move away from this Ghetto

Yes. And beware of your surroundings. 

Holac   

I spoke with a friend of mine from Minneapolis. This area in questions is North Minneapolis where the majority are blacks. Somalis were given housing in that area in the last 10 years and African Americans were slowly moving out, but they are still the majority in the area. Somalis will be helpless in that area of Minneapolis as long as they live there because it is not their turf. It is George Floyd neighborhood. 

Where are the stupid and useless Somali gangs that are killing each other? Of course they bully each other but can't fight back to protect their elders. 

• Thanks 1

Tallaabo   
On 6/19/2021 at 7:11 PM, Holac said:

I spoke with a friend of mine from Minneapolis. This area in questions is North Minneapolis where the majority are blacks. Somalis were given housing in that area in the last 10 years and African Americans were slowly moving out, but they are still the majority in the area. Somalis will be helpless in that area of Minneapolis as long as they live there because it is not their turf. It is George Floyd neighborhood. 

Where are the stupid and useless Somali gangs that are killing each other? Of course they bully each other but can't fight back to protect their elders. 

I am sure it is not an entire African American gang who is harassing the Somali women but few opportunist criminals as the sisters have pointed out. These robbers can be stopped if few Somali guys catch them and teach them a lesson. But will they organise and chase the criminals out?