Sign in to follow this  
Sharmarkee

Sharjah Munshid - Islamic Songs

The Munshid program was on Alsharjah Tv/Sat last night, our guy sang his introduction bit.the show is still running.

Please Support Abdelrashid Muhadin from somalia, in competiton for Munshid of the year 2007 in Sharjah

the link and details : http://www.munshid.ae/

Buuxo   

Sharmakee, the link is in arabic.And what are the details? I clicked on the pictures and listened to what i think is the intro, with their pictures. If there is more ,bal noo sheeg.

mahadsanid.

^^Tallpoppy,

this is the forum for the discussion of the public in sharjah ofcourse, i think there is no english version, but what i will do,(IA) tonight i will take the number of the telephone, and email address from the screen, i think they will accept, text messages, telephone and email say all of them.

they were showcasing the show last night on TV -Life.

the guy is no (9) so any ballot for him is going to no 9.

Ramdan Karim ya Buuxo

Buuxo   

Thanks sharmakee that would be great. Unfortunately, i dont have the dish and can't watch it. But i will show my support for br Muhidiin.Ramadan wanagsan to you and your family,May Allah accept our du'aa and worship.

Blessed   

Salaams Sharmaarke,

Thanks for posting, I've been avoiding the TV lately but I'll keep a look out for the brother, InshaAllah.

I've one more reason to go to Qanat Qasba for my Eid celeberation. I can't wait to get back to the UAE, I'm not feeling the spirit of Ramadaan here in the UK at all. :-(

P.s Horta, who won last year? I really liked the Yemeni brother, more for his cheek than his singing. He was such a smart boy m'a.

Tallpoppy,

Their website is out of order possibly undermaintaince, its www.munshid.ae, their email is : munshid@munshid.ae.

Zanuba,

Ididnt watch last year, but MashaAllah this year its amazing 10 eager guys, each one like to outdo all the rest.

they are from Somalia(live in yemen),Algeria,Emirates, Oman,Saudiarabia,syria,jordan and egypt

so three weeks in ramdan, each week 3 compeitors will be out and disqualify, and the winner will complete his performance in Eid day, winning a brand new BMW car,latest series, and loads of money, the panel are all old professional munshids I think 5 of them, so each one willbe checked with his performance,vocal and what they call maqaamaat.

Good luck for him & Ramdan Kariim.