Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Swine flu..

Urban   

Turns out a colleague of mine contracted the virus 4 weeks ago, she's been off work since then but the management only told us about her today, she's in a serious condition now. It was bound to happen since we work in a busy store, and our town has one of the highest number of swine flu cases in the UK.

I think it'll be a matter of days before I start experiencing some symptoms as well. Everything was fine until today, but I'm being extremely paranoid now. Since I always have a bad case of hayfever this time of the year, I don't know if a sneeze or itchy throat is because of an allergy reaction or something else.

Becareful peeps.

A friend of mine recently contracted swine flu. I asked what's happened to you and he said... I have 'durayga doofaarka'!!!! I was like... 'Kuu dhimo'

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

-Lily-   

There is no need to panic, most people who get it recover like any flu. Those who died or have serious complications are people with other health issues, if you’re asthmatic or have a chronic illness don’t wait around and get checked out quickly. You can always call the NHS helpline.

North, you can't go to doc, you can call them though. It's to stop more ppl getting it.

me   

What are the signs and symptoms of this virus in people?

The symptoms of novel H1N1 flu virus in people are similar to the symptoms of seasonal flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. A significant number of people who have been infected with this virus also have reported diarrhea and vomiting. Also, like seasonal flu, severe illnesses and death has occurred as a result of illness associated with this virus.

me   

Panic has struck the work place. Someone here called in today that they have swine flu.

Its only a matter of time now.